Shannon Reuss - 1970-2015 (1 Viewer)

Peter Reuss

Registered Member
Shannon Reuss, founder of Treefrog Treasures and creator of the Treefrog Forum, peacefully passed away in her home this morning following an 11 1/2 year battle with ovarian cancer. The business she created lives on, with her staff reflecting the values of customer service that Shannon became known for. New ventures are in the works. Sadly, she will not be able to see them come to fruition.

Shannon , the Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you, the Lord look on you in favor and give you peace. You finally have peace. You are in God's hands now.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
Mark

Hi Pete,

Words cannot express how I feel. For me, Shannon was both a Saint and a friend. Please except my deepest sympathy for your loss. And, you can count on a contribution to the Fisher House from us.

Please know that Diane and I are with you in spirit. Just let us know if we can be helpful to you in some way.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

My condolences on the passing of a wonderful person. May God protect her and you and Ben. She will never be forgotten.

Brad

I'm so sorry to hear this news, Peter. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine up her. Prayers for Shannon's spirit and for you and your family.

Shannon Reuss, founder of Treefrog Treasures and creator of the Treefrog Forum, peacefully passed away in her home this morning following an 11 1/2 year battle with ovarian cancer. The business she created lives on, with her staff reflecting the values of customer service that Shannon became known for. New ventures are in the works. Sadly, she will not be able to see them come to fruition.

Shannon , the Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you, the Lord look on you in favor and give you peace. You finally have peace. You are in God's hands now.

Hi Pete, I guess we all knew that her time was short but that doesn't make it any easier, I can only pass on my thoughts of hoping you and your family know she isn't in any pain and has a front row seat in Heaven at this very moment.

we all have certain memories of certain conversations and mine with Shannon was about a K&C order that Tim Tyler didn't have and he told me to get in touch with Shannon at Treefrog Treasures, I was like what kind of name is that???? so's I call Shannon and talked about the set and she mentioned "why not join our toy soldier forum here???" I was like you mean there's enough guys collecting toy soldiers to have a forum??!! we laughed, and I have always remembered that conversation :) stay strong and happy Shannon and I hope we fellas here on the forum do you proud...Sammy

Pete, I'm so sorry to hear about Shannon's passing . My condolences to you and your family.

Pete mate,
So sad, sincere condolences to you and young Ben. The beautiful First Lady of Toy Soldiers now in God's care.

May the Peace of our Lord be with you both now and forever.

Howard

Our family's heartfelt condolences go out to the Treefrog Family. Shannon's contributions to the toy soldier hobby and the world at large will live on, thus she will never be forgotten.

Sincere condolences.

deathsm_zpsd2169741.jpg

Thought and prayers to you Pete, to you Ben and the rest of your family; crushing news for me and others here who were lucky to have known her, conversed with her over the years and had the fortune of calling her a friend.

We're all better people for having her in our lives, amazing to see and hear how many peoples lives she touched.

Thanks for all the life lessons you taught me, I'll never, ever forget you.

Love you kiddo...................

Pete...

sad news...

sorry to hear it...

I hope her passing was peaceful...

God bless...

My condolences on the passing of your wife. Her suffering is over now. Hope she will be at a better place now. RIP Shannon.

Oliver

I've been following these developments with considerable dread. Peter's circumstances would have buckled my knees weeks ago. I'm certain that he and Shannon drew tremendous strength from one another. Apart from that, I'm simply devoid of thought or meaningful comment. There are no words.

-Moe

Very sad news Pete, please accept our condolences

Martyn and Marie

My condolences. I hope your family copes with this the best way possible. I am sure better times will come.

Paulo

Pete, what very sad news - I'm very sorry to hear about poor Shannon.

My condolences to you and your family.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back