Stalingrad 1942-43 (1 Viewer)

Re: Battle for the Barrikady Gun Factory, Nov.'42

Thank you for all the kind comments guys

Here is a picture featuring First Legion's absolutely fantastic Russian Scouts leading the way.

Russian_Scouts_1_2010_3_21_small.jpg

I haven't picked up any Russians yet, but the scout team ofor the russians look pretty sharp set to start with, again great pics Frank, love the b-a-r stuff as well...Sammy

Thank you for all the kind comments guys

Here is a picture featuring First Legion's absolutely fantastic Russian Scouts leading the way.

Russian_Scouts_1_2010_3_21_small.jpg

WOW :eek: The Russian Scouts look Awesome !! As I have said before First Legion really nailed the Amoeba pattern :eek: Your Fantastic Photo's make it even obvious just how well they did nail it . Man First Legion really do their homework . Thanks for the Great photographs really Fantastic work . Regards Gebhard

My first Hudson & Allen scenic has arrived and all I can say is WOW! The quality of the detailing and painting is simply astonishing.

DSC_0095_2010_4_17_small.jpg

I only have a few Build-A-Rama street mats to work with to start but even used as a simple backdrop the factory brings everything placed in front of it to life.

DSC_0091_2010_4_17_small.jpg

DSC_0106_2010_4_17_small.jpg

DSC_0103_2010_4_17_small.jpg

DSC_0112_2010_4_17_small.jpg

DSC_0108_2010_4_17_flame_small.jpg

DSC_0127_2010_4_17_small.jpg

I'm looking forward to taking advantage of the interior.

DSC_0134_2010_4_17_small.jpg

My redesigned photography room. I actually have a table now rather than working on the floor.

DSC_0136_2010_4_17_small.jpg

That factory is a masterpiece by Ken and, together with the FL figures and vehicles, it will work for many, many exciting photo sessions.
Very much looking forward to what you will set up, Frank, both exterior and interior scenes.
Congratulations to this excellent aquisition.
Konrad

I feel like I owe you money for these pictures.

Absolutely great! I like how you have "masked" the bases of the figures and added the spewing flames to the flamethrower figure. Thanks for sharing these with us.
Mike

Absolutely Brilliant !!:eek: The H & A scenic provides an incredible back drop to showcase those awesome First Legion Germans . Thanks for sharing your beautiful work . Gebhard

Last edited by a moderator:

Is this factory building only made as a backdrop or is it made (or something similar) as a 3 dimensional building as well?.... I have some build-o-rama ruined buildings that work well with first legion.....A 3-D factory building would be a great product..also..How much is the cost for the factory back-drop? Thank you for your responses

Is this factory building only made as a backdrop or is it made (or something similar) as a 3 dimensional building as well?.... I have some build-o-rama ruined buildings that work well with first legion.....A 3-D factory building would be a great product..also..How much is the cost for the factory back-drop? Thank you for your responses

hi mate, that superb building is from Hudson & Allen Studios.
you can contact Ken & Ericka Osen for it.

hope it helps.:)

The building is 3D but partial. It measures 28" long, 8" deep and 13" tall and is designed to work on a shelf. A complete version of this building would be awesome but likely impractical for most people.

I purchased this one off eBay for $350. There is another one there now. You can also contact Ken Osen.

As promised a few pictures featuring the interior of the factory.

DSC_0186_2010_4_25_small.jpg

DSC_0193_2010_4_25_small.jpg

DSC_0217_2010_4_26_small.jpg

DSC_0223_2010_4_26_small.jpg

DSC_0224_2010_4_26_small.jpg

SUPERBE Frank, really good! HUMMMMMM I have the feeling of been Inside the Barrikady.

Just great.

Frank ,
Fantastic as usual , Your the MANN ;) Thanks for sharing . All the Best Gebhard

I'd say that I'm blown away by these photos, including that fantastic factory, but I don't want to kick any dust up. :D So I'll just say that they're very nice indeed and will make there appearance in our customer gallery later this week. Seriously, though, these are great images and the factory works beautifully with our figures.

Speaking of our customer gallery, I have received many emails and comments on the quality of the dioramas and photographs put together by our customers. So I thank you all for allowing us to use them and congratulate you guys on putting together fantastic layouts and compositions.

Best,

Matt

Just want to share few photos to continue this great tread

se1.jpg

se2.jpg

st1.jpg

st2.jpg

Village is on fire

derevny1.jpg

derevny2.jpg