Stalingrad 1942-43 (1 Viewer)

Re: Battle for the Barrikady Gun Factory, Nov.'42

Village is on fire

derevny1.jpg

derevny2.jpg

derevny3.jpg

Thanks for sharing your photo's , I really like the one of the soldier running with the burning hut in background . The use of smoke in the other photo is a very good idea , and adds something to the realism achieved . When viewing these pictures enlarged the soldiers appear to be magnified to about 1/6 size , which is way closer then the human eye can get . The detail obtained by the painters is pretty impressive even at that magnification . I really like your work hope this is just the beginning ;) All the best Gebhard

The background go along perfectly.

Good job

Rod.

Village is on fire

derevny1.jpg

derevny2.jpg

derevny3.jpg

This is the perfect reason I collect First Legion, anytime you can take a close-up of a figure this close and he looks even better then in normal distance that's when I know my money is being spent on the detail, look at the eagles crest on his uniform, detailed perfectly, the uniform doesn't have any black lines outlining anything, the faces are not over the top screaming, but realistic enough to look like they have been in battle, I appreciate the small detail and hope First Legion never changes the formula for this series...Sammy

Very creative Sotnik. I particularly like this one.

se1.jpg

Just want to share few photos to continue this great tread

se1.jpg
You have certainly continued it in excellent form. I particularly like this one but it is a hard choice. No doubt these fine figures shine in closeups.:cool:

You have certainly continued it in excellent form. I particularly like this one but it is a hard choice. No doubt these fine figures shine in closeups.:cool:

Very creative Sotnik. I particularly like this one.

se1.jpg

The background go along perfectly.

Good job

Rod.

Thanks for sharing your photo's , I really like the one of the soldier running with the burning hut in background . The use of smoke in the other photo is a very good idea , and adds something to the realism achieved . When viewing these pictures enlarged the soldiers appear to be magnified to about 1/6 size , which is way closer then the human eye can get . The detail obtained by the painters is pretty impressive even at that magnification . I really like your work hope this is just the beginning ;) All the best Gebhard

Thank you guys!
I really appreciate all the time and effort many of you must spend posting all your great dios and photos.
Cheers!

Few new pic to this thread

nr.jpg

nr1.jpg

nr2.jpg

Russian AT team repositions past a knocked out Sd.Kfz.232

DSC_0060_2010_7_15_small.jpg

DSC_0058_2010_7_15_small.jpg

Incredible photographs Frank. As always, your pics are perfectly lit, crystal clear, and excellent compositions. Figures and 232 not too shabby either. ;)

Looks so good I'm really running out of adjectives to describe your beautiful work. Its the little things that really blow me away , like the rubble and the piece of corrugated steel , it all goes together seamlessly . Its pictures like these that really reinforce what a wise choice I made when I started to collect First Legion :eek: Thanks for Sharing can't wait to see what you can do with the Panzer III and the Soviet 45mm At Gun :) Thanks for posting all the best Gebhard

Looks like Frank and Sotnik are having a little competition over who can make the best dio :)

Russian AT team repositions past a knocked out Sd.Kfz.232

DSC_0060_2010_7_15_small.jpg

DSC_0058_2010_7_15_small.jpg

Wow...Frank you are an artist....Wish I had half your dio skills....Keep up the good work....Thank you for sharing

Frank...

Nice dio looks very good
Mitch

Wow...Frank you are an artist....Wish I had half your dio skills....Keep up the good work....Thank you for sharing

Great job!
I'm always admire your work!

Beautiful pics Frank, plan on getting the recon vehicle soon, what about the new Panzer III? do you have it in your collection yet?...Sammy

Thanks guys! A lot of the credit has to go to First Legion and Hudson and Allen.

The 45mm AT gun is in transit and I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on it. After that I'm going to be ordering the Pz.III.

Frank,
last night I watched "Enemy At The Gates" and when seeing the destroyed buildings and all that rubble in the movie scenery I had to think of you and the great photo sets you provided us with so far.
Looking forward to more :)
Konrad

Soviet 45mm M-42 AT gun is brought into action.

2010_7_25_DSC_0084c_small-1.jpg

2010_7_25_DSC_0085_small.jpg

2010_7_25_DSC_0086_small.jpg

2010_7_25_DSC_0089_small.jpg

Magnificent Frank

FL needs to hire you as their official WWII photographer.:)

Randy

Wonderful looking pics and a great new set for the Russkies to fight those Stugs, looking forward to getting the Russian gun in the future...Sammy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back