Stalingrad 1942-43 (1 Viewer)

Re: Battle for the Barrikady Gun Factory, Nov.'42

This is definitely my favorite set of your photos so far I think (though I probably feel that way each time you put up new pics!). The three vehicles together are cool, but I really like how the infantry placement compliments the scene. Nicely done Frank!

Elements of 24.Panzer-Divsion, the "Leaping Horseman", pause in a Russian village occupied by German infantry.

2010_9_26_DSC_0700_small.jpg

2010_9_26_DSC_0700a_small.jpg

2010_9_26_DSC_0700b_small.jpg

Frank,
Fantastic work yet again ;) did you change that 525 to 515 yourself or was that a special order item ;) Thanks for posting , great use of the figures to tell a story . All the best Gebhard

Thanks for the positive comments guys. :)

Gebbard, 515 was a special request item.

Here is another shot highlighting the wonderful figures.

2010_9_26_DSC_0688.jpg

Great photos again, Frank. And congratulations to a unique Panzer III.

These two pictures are from the same photo set as the last batch but spent a little more time in post production. ;)

In the first image I attempt to achieve a retro color look.

2010_9_26_DSC_0706_color_small.jpg

2010_9_26_DSC_0706_bw_small.jpg

Some of the best WWII pics I have seen to date on the forum. Excellent work
Mitch

Frank
Great diorama! Well done!
Semper Fi!
Rick

Thanks Frank ,
As all my First legion products stand behind glass , its nice to see what can be obtained should one have the talent . I always look forward to your post . All the best Gebhard

Thanks for the positive comments guys.

My new terrain piece arrived today so I thought I would use the opportunity to feature the Russian AT team.

2010_10_15_DSC_0003_old_small.jpg

2010_10_15_DSC_0004_old_small.jpg

2010_10_15_DSC_0009_old_small.jpg

2010_10_15_DSC_0006_old_small.jpg

2010_10_15_DSC_0010_old_small.jpg

2010_10_15_DSC_0007_old_small.jpg

The new facade looks excellent
Mitch

These photos look so much better than those that Matt uses on his website. I love how you integrated the piece using the street ruble.

These photos look so much better than those that Matt uses on his website. I love how you integrated the piece using the street ruble.

HA! I told him the same thing! ;)

Thanks Frank ,
As all my First legion products stand behind glass , its nice to see what can be obtained should one have the talent . I always look forward to your post . All the best Gebhard
That is interesting, none of mine are since I enjoy looking at them and changing the displays around too much. No question though, Frank is one of the masters at this.

That is interesting, none of mine are since I enjoy looking at them and changing the displays around too much. No question though, Frank is one of the masters at this.

No doubt Bill .....Frank is in the top ranks of the best on the entire forum and beyond , I really enjoy his post :) . I'm still in the building ranks stage ;) with each release two rows deep displayed at eye level in mirror backed cases . I enjoy checking out the figures in what little free time I have , but always take at least 10 min a day . Gebhard

Thanks for the positive comments guys. :)

Gebbard, 515 was a special request item.

Here is another shot highlighting the wonderful figures.

2010_9_26_DSC_0688.jpg

I like the idea of Different Turret Numbers for the Panzer III....allows for realistic tank convoys....I would buy a second grey or winter panzer if this option was available...Nice Diorama

Wonderful pics Frank, the blue sky gave a nice atmosphere to the scene, just wondering if there was any blue sky during that time.:eek:

Excellent job

Sturmpionere assault the main terminal building of the Traktornaya train station.

2010_12_28_DSC_0258_small.jpg

2010_12_28_DSC_0258_A__small.jpg

2010_12_29_DSC_0256_small.jpg

2010_12_29_DSC_0256_A_small.jpg

2010_12_29_DSC_0256_B_small.jpg

What a way to end the year ;) Great work Frank . I look forward to seeing what you will come up with next year , It's gonna be a Great year for First Legion and the growing Legion of fans .Thanks for sharing your passion :) for me its one of the highlights of the entire forum ... Happy New Year Gebhard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back