Stalingrad 1942-43 (2 Viewers)

Just to the west of Stalingrad the crew of a sFH 18 prepares to fire.

2011_4_4_DSC_0116_small.jpg

Frank ,
What can I say except it's another masterpiece :salute:: thanks for sharing ..Gebhard

Oh my Frank! Just a magnificent photo, certainly "eye candy" to start my day with. Very nicely done sir . . . .
:smile2: Mike

The photo looks like it was lifted from "Signal". Just outstanding. -- Al

Another great shot Frank, really like the open fields in the backdrop...Sammy

just had email to say 'shipped' wow almost same day service. This is my first purchase from FL, so far so good. Cheers, Robin.

I have ordered numerous items from FL direct....EZ to order from the FL website...Never a problem....Excellent Product/ Excellent Service.....Website very accurately depicts the product.....Warning: Highly Addictive^&grin....Enjoy

A thunderstorm rapidly approaches a StuG III from Sturmgeschütz-Abteilung 245, portent of things to come.

2011_4_7_DSC_0015a_small.jpg

A thunderstorm rapidly approaches a StuG III from Sturmgeschütz-Abteilung 245, portent of things to come.

2011_4_7_DSC_0015a_small.jpg

This pic is one of my favorites Frank, the contrasting colors of the green fields against the dark storm just gives it a spooky look to it, great job...Sammy

Now this scene would look nice in a photo frame on the wall, well done, proving the sky is the limit. Cheers, Robin.

Thanks for the positive comments. It's a lot of fun to create these scenes and I'm glad others enjoy viewing them.

As you guys have no doubt figured out I have a number of new background images to play with. Here is a new winter scene.

A Panzer III from 14.Panzer-Division.

2011_4_9_DSC_0005a_small.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back