Stalingrad 1942-43 (2 Viewers)

Beautiful shots Frank {bravo}}, Thanks for posting them for us to enjoy as well . Regards Gebhard

I'll create some Kursk scenes when Matt gives us the appropriate pieces to create it. :)

A Pz.III from 5 Schwadron passes another destroyed T-34 in the Don Bend.

2012_7_14_DSC_0035a_small.jpg

2012_7_14_DSC_0034a_small.jpg

Great looking picture, excellent models and terrific looking scenery.

I'll create some Kursk scenes when Matt gives us the appropriate pieces to create it. :)

Some more great pics. Your photos are such fun to view.

Great photos Frank, I knew once you put these guys (tanks) in a battle scenrio in would come out sweet looking, my favorite pic is the distance shot with the T-34 smoldering in the back ground, thanks for posting...Sammy

Always a pleasure to my eyes to view your photo offerings Frank . . . . . just great . . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Hi Frank ,
Just beautiful work {bravo}} thanks for sharing your hobby with us . Regards Gebhard

Thanks for the kind words.

I hope to be able to share some pictures featuring the city battlefield in the not too distant future.

That's Exactly what I'm hinting at:wink2:......Hopefully some FL Winter Tiger Tanks are on the way to do battle with the Winter T-34's{sm4}

One word....OUTSTANDING !
Great pics. FL does indeed rule.
mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back