Stalingrad 1942-43 (3 Viewers)

Soviet reinforcements arrive just in time to repulse another German assault.

2012_7_18_DSC_0057_small.jpg

2012_7_18_DSC_0057a_small.jpg

2012_7_18_DSC_0057b_small.jpg

2012_7_18_DSC_0056_small.jpg

Frank,

Once again amazing pictures!

Your pictures are the reason I started collecting First Legion.

Hi Frank,

there is a reason why this thread has almost 60,000 views and that's because of the detail and time you put into your dios/pictures, always a pleasure to view some new material that you have acquired, not only the photos but also the story you tell that goes along with the photos are always interesting, I don't think Matt has you on his payroll but I do believe you have brought on amore then a few customers just with your Stalingrad thread, looking forward to your next photos/dios...Sammy

Frank your Awsome!!!! your pic's and Layout is so real,Dude I really enjoy your pic's. Little secret
your pic's made me give the FL machine a TRY!! glad I did because they are AWSOME!!!! KEEP POSTING
THEM PIC'S {bravo}}

As always Frank your photography and composition make a great picture.
Mitch

Very nice. Your pics really look outstanding. Some great sets on display there.

Thanks guys!

I continue to experiment and learn and I'm glad I can share the journey with fellow collectors.

I'm always amazed to look at ur photos
Frank ur the best
Frank RULES
FL ows u a drink or two

Soviet troops retake a contested work hall.

2012_7_27_DSC_0315a_small.jpg

2012_7_27_DSC_0315b_small.jpg

Frank ,
Do you know how GREAT that looks {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}} gonna have to call this thread Frank's Legion . Thanks for sharing ...... the sidecar is a nice touch as well , how great is it to collect a manufacture whos vehicles and AFV's are the same scale as their figures . Yea FL Rules :wink2: . Regards Gebhard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back