Stalingrad 1942-43 (4 Viewers)

Fantastic detail,photography I really appreciate the care and effort it must take to produce such outstanding diorama,s :salute::

A reconnaissance patrol comes into contact with friendly forces and is apprised of the enemy disposition.

Frank

A reconnaissance patrol comes into contact with friendly forces and is apprised of the enemy disposition.

Frank

Some of the best pictures I have ever seen on the forum. Your pictures are outstanding. Really like the sun in the background.

Amazing! Frank your work is a constant source of awe for me, thank you for sharing!
Josh

Seriously? Phenomenal work. Just when I think you have reached the pinnacle of dios and photography, you create this. Awe inspiring is an understatement.

Hi Frank,
Amazing work! And wonderful backdrop{bravo}}{bravo}}
best regards
Xavier

Frank, it is amazing how much versatility you give the H&O diorama. Very creative and executed perfectly.

Just like the real deal, couldn't have chosen a better backdrop! {bravo}}

Tom

Thanks a lot guys.

Before I put the backdrop away I had to try a more industrial setting.

Frank

Simply Amazing Frank. I said it before and I will say it again. Your diorama's are what drove me to FL. Thanks again for posting and keep them coming! Brad

Frank, I do not remember you ever catching the claustrophobic element of war in ruins quite as well as this. The darkness probably contributes a lot.

Hello Frank,

Nicely done ! {bravo}}{bravo}}
Always a tremendous pleasure to discover your pics:salute::
Cheers
Xavier

Brilliant work as always Frank. I wish you would host a photography tutorial ^&grin as I wish my pics came out half as good as yours.
mike

I have been away from the computer for while and missed a couple of your photos Frank. Playing catch up I must say that these pics really caught my eye. Wonderful job with the staging of figures and use of scenery. The sunset just takes these photos to a different level. Superb work!

Frank

More beautiful photos Frank. Thanks for taking the time and effort to put these scenes together and sharing them with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back