Stalingrad 1942-43 (1 Viewer)

Frank,
You've done it again, another excellent scene!
Best,
Josh

Once again Frank, nicely done . . . . Not only do I appreciate the fine photographs you present us, but I really find the siuational maps extremely interesting also. The maps give the "bigger" picture of the action you are displaying in your photos . . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Thank you for the kind comments

I wish there were more Soviets. They really are superb figures.

Frank

Another precious panzer from Panzer-Regiment 24 fills the role of infantry support, a role better suited to assault guns.

Frank

Last edited:
Another set off amazing pictures Frank! Your pictures were the reason I started with First Legion.

Wow Frank, this series of shots is Amazing to say the least! Thank you for sharing!
Josh

Another precious panzer from Panzer-Regiment 24 fills the role of infantry support, a role better suited to assault guns.

Frank

Hi Frank,
"your shots" are always of high quality and incredible realism!{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}
Awesome.
Guy.

Again, you have raised the bar Frank, awesome pic's!

Tom

Hi Frank,
"your shots" are always of high quality and incredible realism!{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}
Awesome.
Guy.

The First Legion Grey Panzer III is very likely the best detailed, best painted,true to scale 1:30th WWII tank model yet produced in this hobby. Incredible Realism in both the product, the diorama and the photograpy....well done Frank as usual {bravo}}....First Legion Rules

Last edited:
Terrific scene and photos Frank. That Panzer III is one nice looking model.

Seriously? This is ridiculously incredible. Perfect use of the FL figures and armor. And the brick building screams Stalingrad. Add to that great photography and this all comes to life in amazing fashion.

AWSOME AWSOME !!!!!!!!!, Frank UR THE MAN!!!!! FL RULE!!!!!.....

View attachment 134007

I would have to agree. I don't think that polystone is a great material when it comes to making a detailed, beautifully weathered WWII AFV.....First Legion has clearly proven that point....This First Legion Panzer III and other FL Stalingrad AFV's have unbeatable detail and paint as well as moderate weight for a static model....."Weight does not mean better quality"....I also like what Figarti is doing as well with their AFV's and WWII air planes. All WWII AFV models must be handled with care but Poly-"stuff" is VERY fragile and more importantly LACKS DETAIL. It is used because it is a "cheap" material for the manufacturer but it is also more costly to ship. I think we will see most TS manufacturers moving away from polystone....Overall there are much better materials for this hobby....First Legion and Figarti are moving in the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
:salute:::salute:::salute::
I SO look forward to your posts & really want some of those H&A creations.
I've jumped into the FL 'pool' and the water is indeed great !!!
mike

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back