Stalingrad 1942-43 (3 Viewers)

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

I'm testing out a new backdrop with the usual H&A marshland scenic. I'm quite satisfied with the blend between foreground and background

Frank

Wow, looks great. In fact, I would swear it is Tongass National Rain Forest in Alaska which I think would be similar to Northern Russia around Leningrad.

Thanks for the kind words.

January 28, 1943

Soviet troops mopping up the remnants of the once mighty 6th Army

Frank

Frank,
Another absolutely fantastic set up! Thank you for sharing!
Josh

Looks great Frank, and the H&A and FL building pieces work together very nicely. The brick color is almost a perfect match. Well done.

Hi Frank,
Another work of art :salute:: thanks for sharing regards Gebhard

Looks great Frank, and the H&A and FL building pieces work together very nicely. The brick color is almost a perfect match. Well done.

I agree Duke and another top notch dio Frank. {bravo}}

Tom

Thanks a lot guys. Glad you like them.

I thought some of you might find the following sequence of aerial photographs interesting. The shots are from the Barrikady gun factory. Note the transition.

August 23 1942

January 28 1943

March 29 1943

Frank

Frank, your work is amazing and truly inspiring, I just love this thread, please keep posting when you can:salute::

Thanks a lot guys. Glad you like them.

I thought some of you might find the following sequence of aerial photographs interesting. The shots are from the Barrikady gun factory. Note the transition.

August 23 1942

January 28 1943

March 29 1943

Frank

WOW....Simply the BEST{bravo}}

{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}
What more need be said ? What an awesome continuing set of dios and pics.

We now need a "Winter Stug"....(short barrel gun) with new Winter German Tank Riders to do battle with the Russian Winter T-34......Also a grey Panzer IV(short barrel) version with 2 different turret numbers.{sm4}

We now need a "Winter Stug"....(short barrel gun) with new Winter German Tank Riders to do battle with the Russian Winter T-34......Also a grey Panzer IV(short barrel) version with 2 different turret numbers.{sm4}

Here, here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back