Stalingrad 1942-43 (3 Viewers)

Re: Battle for the Barrikady Gun Factory, Nov.'42

Hello! Question! Some Forum Member's states, that the First Legion Figure's are Larger than 1/30th Size Scale? And the New STUGIV, is around the 1/28th Scale Size! CONFUSED! :confused: What is the Correct Scale Size from First Legion? Please be Specific! Thankyou, John gambale! CIAO!

Ok, Mr Matt, Oz, Spitfrnd, Frank; anyone want to answer this one? Anyone...................;)

Ok, Mr Matt, Oz, Spitfrnd, Frank; anyone want to answer this one? Anyone...................;)

George !! :eek: You should just be putting one of your infamous "Do Not Touch" signs on this one. ;)

Terry

George !! :eek: You should just be putting one of your infamous "Do Not Touch" signs on this one. ;)

Terry

LOL, now that was funny, a true LOL moment.

Yes and I'll add "with a ten foot pole"...............

LOL, now that was funny, a true LOL moment.

Yes and I'll add "with a ten foot pole"...............
OMG and now I have gone and done it then.:eek::D Hopefully this will not awaken things best left in hypersleep.;):D

Terry

I expect a lot from 2010. This one I did not expect. Thank you.

This one will be hard to beat this year ....

Hello again! I ask a Question, because there seem's to be Different Opnion's, from the Forum Member's, on the Size's of this NEW First Legion WW2 Sets! OK, with the Frank's Report, that the Figure's are 1/30th Scale and the STUG IV is around 1/28/1/29th Scale GREAT! I NOW , Look Forward hopefully for the Coming 'NEW' Release's, of the SDKFZ-232 Armored Car; and Possibly , start Collecting First Legion WW2 Sets in the Near Future! CIAO!

start Collecting First Legion WW2 Sets in the Near Future! CIAO!

Excellent idea, but please do not ask for North Africa...:D JOKE....:)

I expect a lot from 2010. This one I did not expect. Thank you.

This one will be hard to beat this year ....

No kidding, a clear cut winner so early in the year?

Ok then.

George is probably too polite to say this but that "Don't Touch" sign has probably saved him a lot of grief and losses. I know that people had taken an Arnhem (yes, Arnhem, not Market Garden) figure but that since he's used that sign the losses have been cut to almost nothing.

George is probably too polite to say this but that "Don't Touch" sign has probably saved him a lot of grief and losses. I know that people had taken an Arnhem (yes, Arnhem, not Market Garden) figure but that since he's used that sign the losses have been cut to almost nothing.

OH :confused: Don't touch the figures :eek: I thought he meant don't touch the signs :eek::D:D

Terry

No offense but he doesn't really find this all that amusing.

While the Stug added much needed firepower it was still not enough to dislodge the stubborn Soviets. A stalemate developed.

DSC_0262a.jpg

DSC_0257a.jpg

DSC_0159a.jpg

once again, another beautiful set up, frank. :)

Awesome ! I love the way you used the rubble to blend in the base of GERSTAL017 , he is my favorite German figure so far in the line. Absolutely great photography skills. Thanks for sharing :) All the best Gebhard

Frank, I think you are getting better and better. I personally like photos with fewer figures and a defined center better than large multi-figure dioramas. I am also preferring photos on "figure-level" over "bird's view" photos. Those are my personal preferences only of course. But it appears your photography is also moving in that direction. Thank you so much for a nice surprise this morning.

Stunning photography Frank, beautiful figures and a great setup. Thanks for sharing your photos with us.

Boy those figures appear life like.:eek: It is rather amazing really. Once again Frank you show them to great effect.:cool:

Great looking Diorama! Really well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back