Stalingrad 1942-43 (2 Viewers)

Some oldies but goodies. The original Stalingrad releases are still some of my favorites. The animation is excellent.

Fantastic addition to the series of brilliant photos. Very focused. In some pictures the tension is literally jumping off the photo.

Some oldies but goodies. The original Stalingrad releases are still some of my favorites. The animation is excellent.

Looks good. I agree with you. Those figures where some of the best for the Stalingrad German range. Sadly I sold them years back which I some what regret today and should have kept a hold of them.

Exceptional collection incorporated into these opposing scenes. Once again this beautiful terrain just highlights the beauty of the figures and vehicles shown in these scenes. Well done in showcasing your collection.

Cheers,
Grey

Fantastic photos. I just recently noticed you are weathering the figures as well, in particular the boots.

i agree that the initial release of the Stalingrad Germans was a great entry into the hobby as a toy soldier maker.

The Russians are a little overdramatic for me. Personal taste.

It's been a while since I've shown this thread some attention.

These shots feature many of the original Stalingrad release figures and models. I was fortunate to get one of the custom numbered Pz.IIIs back in the day when the series was just getting started. These figures are still some of my favorites.

I've combined these items with our autumn creek bed ground work and the TM Terrain farm house.

I'm getting more familiar with my new Nikon Z7II so the white balance is dialed in better on these later pics. Small steps, but always trying to improve.

Amazing photos as always Frank. My dioramas are not a patch on yours. You certainly have heaps of talent. Robin.

Another great set of shots and a great update to the thread.

Frank’s work is in a class by itself.

Frank,
A very realistic scene you have created. Wonderful ground cover and placement of buildings.
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back