The War Along The Nile – The Desert Column (1 Viewer)

aujj65

Colonel
Following along from the Nile Gunboat thread I would like to share some photos of my rendition of The Desert Column being attacked in their camp by the first wave of a small band of Fuzzy Wuzzies. All the figures are WB’s, scenic mat and rocks etc by JG Miniatures and the palm trees and well are K&C. The backdrops are work in progress and will be extended to cover the ends of the cabinets as well increased in height.

A great range and I am looking forward to the Naval Brigade releases later this year.

Thanks

Jeff

Attachments

• WAN4.jpg
    WAN4.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 664
  • WAN5.jpg
    WAN5.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 641
  • WAN6.jpg
    WAN6.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 628
  • WAN7.jpg
    WAN7.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 703
  • WAN8.jpg
    WAN8.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 620
Jeff, great scenics with a very nice collection of figs. Both are great dios. Chris

Very nice Jeff {bravo}}....this is another thread I shall follow with interest :salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

I really like what you dd with the series! I am gradually adding figures to my Sudan stuff- camel corps, Egyptians, Royal Navy, and Royal Marines, and will definitely take a bit of inspiration from these scenes!
Thanks for sharing,
Sandor

Very nicely planned and staged Jeff each of their setting telling a tale of their own. There's no doubt about the amount of pleasure you've had i putting what you've shared with us togther. Thank you Jeff and looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us as your collection grows...........Joe

Nicely laid out and photographed Jeff . . . . thanks for sharing these with us . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Neatly done Jeff, all under control utilising all the releases in orderly layout, does not get much better than this, Cheers, Robin.

Jeff very nice setup and background
Very popular serie
Good show my freind

Very nice Jeff {bravo}}....this is another thread I shall follow with interest :salute::

Cheers

Martyn, not glossy but I know the Sudan is one of your favs! Thanks. :smile2:

Jeff

I really like what you dd with the series! I am gradually adding figures to my Sudan stuff- camel corps, Egyptians, Royal Navy, and Royal Marines, and will definitely take a bit of inspiration from these scenes!
Thanks for sharing,
Sandor

Don't forget your Gunboat Sandor, that is what tipped me over the edge to collect WBritains. Appreciate your comments. Thanks. :salute::

Jeff

Very nicely planned and staged Jeff each of their setting telling a tale of their own. There's no doubt about the amount of pleasure you've had i putting what you've shared with us together. Thank you Jeff and looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us as your collection grows...........Joe

Well Joe I've learnt alot from yourself over the years and I had a great time setting these up! ^&cool Really looking forward to the next set of releases.

Jeff

Neatly done Jeff, all under control utilising all the releases in orderly layout, does not get much better than this, Cheers, Robin.

Thanks Robin, :smile2:

Under control and orderly - there is no other way, :wink2: ^&grin :salute::

Jeff

Martyn, not glossy but I know the Sudan is one of your favs! Thanks. :smile2:

Jeff

You're forgiven Jeff, not sure how you came to the conclusion that I liked the Sudan campaigns :wink2: ^&grin :salute::

Cheers

Very nicely displayed Jeff, your the love for the Sudan really shows.

B.

Could use just a touch more GREEN though. :wink2:^&grin

Very nicely displayed Jeff, your the love for the Sudan really shows.

B.

Could use just a touch more GREEN though. :wink2:^&grin

Thanks Buster. :smile2: :salute::

I tried to get as many palm trees into the display as I could..{sm3} {sm4}

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back