"The Zulu War" (4 Viewers)

Joe thats a real nice set up, Great stuff!!! I like the way you set up the scenery behind the zulus and the way it blends into the photo in the background.

Did you ever get around to making that water cart with that barrel you bought at the deham show?

No Tim I bought the wrong size barrel that day it's over sized for the scale I should have bought the smaller one. Great job with all of your posting. Seems like both you and Mike have been two busy bees.........The Lt.

Thats it Lt. hold the line, retreat them buggers back. I have a strange feeling, they'll be back. Battle On.:)

The Zulus are relentless as they continue their attack......The Lt.

TheStorehouse025.jpg

TheStorehouse008.jpg

Keep firing men! My boys can not find their way back from the pub. Something about pink elephants or some such rot!

Battle On Lt., if your hoping for help from KV lads, I think they missed the train, and are heading back into the pub. Looking good Lt. fight on, Mike.:)

Trooper Lugg along with Privates of B Company continue firing at the approaching Zulus.....The Lt.

TheStorehouse007.jpg

EscapefromCamp026.jpg

Nice closeups Lt., after seeing some of my figs closeup, I think I'm going to relearn how not to take them. Mike:)

The Zulus continue to be relentless with no letting up.......The Lt.

TheStorehouse022.jpg

TheStorehouse014.jpg

Well Lt., if they are going to keep on comming, you have no choice but to mow them down. Watch out that your guns don't get to hot and jam. Battle On, Mike.:)

Got two angry Zulus after that Vampire with a Kilt before he sobers up the help needed at the Drift..........The Lt.

TheStorehouse030.jpg

Hi Lt,

I decided that I should join the fray with one of my favorite figures. It is a Glossy Frontline Zulu single figure. I hope you dont mind if I join in.

All the best

Dave

Attachments

• zulurunner.jpg
    zulurunner.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 129
Joe (Lt.)

For those looking for Trophy brand of Zulu War figures I see they are for sale online @

http://www.trophyoftexas.com/

Randy

Once again Randy thanks for passing along the info. I been aware of his site for years but found the owner very difficult to do business with back then and now he's jacked up all of his prices on what little he has remaining in invertory and again thanks for the info.........The Lt.

Dave I thought I'd send along addtional Zulu Warriors to support the one currently on the attack. Thanks for posting it to the thread......The Lt.

EscapefromCamp022.jpg

TheStorehouse012.jpg

You'll note that the defenders are determined to take him out.....The Lt.

The Zulus continue to make an all out effort to overcome the defenders in spite of their heavy casualties...........The Lt.

pic002-12.jpg

pic001-11.jpg

Great job Lt., it's good to see the battle from the Zulu's side every now and again, great stuff. Mike:)

The Zulus are just not giving up their relentless in their attack as the defenders continue to hold their own....The Lt.

pic004-11.jpg

pic002-11.jpg

Can you imagine the courage on both sides of that battle? We all know about the Victoria Crosses merited by the actions of the courageous defenders, but what about the Zulus charging into that withering fire again and again. What men (on both sides)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back