"The Zulu War" (4 Viewers)

Haha, now that's a pile'o'zulus. Very dramatic pic and a bit surreal. That's one reason why I like the zulu war so much.

After a short pause in the fighting the zulus once again launch an attack..The Lt.

ContesZululs014.jpg

ContesZululs013.jpg

ContesZululs012.jpg

The pictures of Zulu attack are outstanding. Thanks for posting Lt. My son bought me the Zulu movie on DVD. So now I got the VHS and DVD versions. Leadmen

Great shots Lt., that's quite a gaggle of Zulu there, I think more are comming around the hills. Great as ever, Mike:)

The Zulu are going over the top to get at the defenders as Lt. Chard selects a target...........The Lt.

pic008-4.jpg

pic006-4.jpg

The hand to hand fighting gets intense as Lt. Bromhead, Colour -Sgt Borurne and Commissary Dunne lead an assualt to force the Zulus back from the barricades...The Lt.

24thFoot025.jpg

24thFoot008.jpg

24thFoot013.jpg

24thFoot003.jpg

24thFoot002.jpg

Nice work Lt. I like the zebra skin loin cloth on the one zulu there. Did you paint that one?

Great pics Lt., love the action scenes, like you say every picture tells a story. Or was that Rod Stewert? Good Stuff, Mike:)

K. V. the figures are all Trophy's.....Ater being driven back and after a short lull the Zulus have again regroup and launch another attack......The Lt.

TheCommissaryStore037.jpg

TheCommissaryStore036.jpg

TheCommissaryStore035.jpg

TheCommissaryStore038.jpg

TheCommissaryStore042.jpg

Lt., your shots are getting closer, sharper and clearer. Love to see the battle every now and then from the Zulu side. Great Stuff, Mike.:)

Thanks Rob as the defenders once again face the on rushing Zulus as individual hand to hand fighting begins once more......The Lt.

TheCommissaryStore026.jpg

TheCommissaryStore028.jpg

TheCommissaryStore030.jpg

TheCommissaryStore032.jpg

Last edited:
thats the way to dispatch them LT. I think I'll look for Zulu stuf at OTSN this year.

FubAr

The Battle looks as good as ever Lt., love the close ups. Give me some tips when I see you. Mike:)

FubAr not being able to be at the OTSN please be good enough to leave some of what you find so I may have a shot at it. Great job with your dio and looking forward to seeing what else you have in store.

The conflict continues with individual hand to hand fighting.....The Lt.

TheCommissaryStore022.jpg

TheCommissaryStore019.jpg

TheCommissaryStore021.jpg

TheCommissaryStore012.jpg

TheCommissaryStore002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back