"The Zulu War" (1 Viewer)

Thanks Mike for the compliment as Privates John Lyons and James Dunbar return the Zulus fire ........The Lt.

Hill3012.jpg

Joining Privates Lyons and Dunbar at the South wall returning the Zulus fire are Lieutenant Bromhead and Trooper Lugg.........The Lt.

TheHill4001.jpg

Having just downing his 8th Zulu Warrior in a row private Dunbar selects his 9th target.......The Lt.

Hill3013-1.jpg

I hope you keep him ammo supplied, that looks like a target enriched environment.Mike:)

Trooper Lugg takes careful aim at a Zulu marksmen already having downed several...The Lt.

TheHill4002.jpg

Lt., whats up with this guys uniform, I don't recall seeing any in brown or little pointy things on helmets. Is this an old WWI German painted up to be a 24th? Mike:confused:

Lt., whats up with this guys uniform, I don't recall seeing any in brown or little pointy things on helmets. Is this an old WWI German painted up to be a 24th? Mike:confused:

Mike the figure is from Trophy and represents a Trooper of The Natal Mounted Police who took part in the battle at Isandlwana and throughout the Zulu War. Trooper Lugg took part in the fighting at Rorke's Drift..........The Lt.

Hello ZULU Master, "LT". I hope all is well. Have you ever tried taking a very small piece of cotton and placing it at the end of each. That might look really good. Nick:)

Hello ZULU Master, "LT". I hope all is well. Have you ever tried taking a very small piece of cotton and placing it at the end of each. That might look really good. Nick:)

No Nick it never cross my mind to but will give it a try and thanks for bring it up......Joe (aka The Lt.)

Mike the figure is from Trophy and represents a Trooper of The Natal Mounted Police who took part in the battle at Isandlwana and throughout the Zulu War. Trooper Lugg took part in the fighting at Rorke's Drift..........The Lt.

Thanks for the heads up Lt., I knew there had to be a reason for him, Thanks Mike.:)

Lieutenant Bromhead firing his last round from his pistol which has had little or no effect is soon to shoulder the rifle he's carrying...The Lt.

TheHill4016.jpg

Looks good Lt. How is your painting coming along? Did you find the clear coat that works for you?

Nice sharp crisp close up Lt., great paint job from you or factory, whichever, ever picture tells a story don't it. Mike:)

A Zulu Warrior gets a lucky shot off hitting a defender in the right shoulder.....The lt.

Cave3009.jpg

TheHill4008.jpg

Thanks Fishead19690 you came across with another goodie.........The Lt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back