"The Zulu War" (3 Viewers)

Great one Tim, I have never seen that before. That about sums it up the way British officers fight. Lt., get those Zulu sniper wannabees under control, and hold that compound.Mike:)

Another lucky shot gets placed by a Zulu Warrior as the defenders continue to return their fire.....The Lt.

Cave3020.jpg

TheHill4021.jpg

The situation in the camp is desperate. Teh guns try to escape whilts teh quartermaster refuses to resupply Durnford's Basutho runner

Attachments

• Islandwana.JPG
    Islandwana.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Desperatesituation.JPG
    Desperatesituation.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 127
  • Zuluesinthecamp.JPG
    Zuluesinthecamp.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 128
The attacks at the Drift carry on through the night

Attachments

• Onslaught.JPG
    Onslaught.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Hook.JPG
    Hook.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Abandonthehospital.JPG
    Abandonthehospital.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 92
  • Driftattack.JPG
    Driftattack.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 92
Thanks Damian for joining in the fight and giving my guys a well deserved rest. Great shots of you Little Legion and Trophy Sets.......The Lt.

For those of you who have not taken the time to check out the MILITARY HISTORY section of the forum I highly recommend that you do so. Currently completed are two of the eras that are featured in this section of the forum with much more on the way. Completed to date are the Napoleonic Wars along with the Anglo-Zulu War. Both provide an abundance of information available covering the periods. Shannon along with her group of helpers have done an outstanding job in providing the information for both periods. I'm sure that you WWII puffs will be extremly pleased once the period has been added. Once again the First Lady of the Forum has done an outstanding job....The Joe

The battle at the Drift now continues as the Zulu Warriors continue to fire down into the compound.....The Lt.

Cave3012.jpg

Coporal Allen is hit while on his way to assist private Lyons who was just recently hit my a Zulu round.

TheHill4006.jpg

Lt., keep that ammo coming, looks like the Zulu's are massing for another assault. Mike:)

You warned us Mike and you were right to hear they come again....The Lt.

Bromhead025.jpg

Here comes another wave of the ticked off Zulu, looks like there will be plenty of targets available. This time give Will a break, fire at shunna.Mike:D

Coporal Allen having his wound atteded to is seen dragging a case of ammo....The Lt.

pic029-1.jpg

Dear Lt
Have you checked out the Little Legion table from the London show.
Regards
As always
Damian Clarke

Oh sure, you get wounded and demoted to handing out ammo, but who's complaining#%#&*&%@#%*#. Mike:)

Starting with the first group of photos in no special order the defenders are manning the barricade walls......The Lt.

RorkesDrift042.jpg

RorkesDrift028.jpg

RorkesDrift027.jpg

RorkesDrift026.jpg

RorkesDrift037.jpg

WOW !:eek: Can you give us an over all shot. It looks a lot bigger than I had thought!

K. V. go to the TF EBAY Thread of The Vectis Auction I've posted 10 photos starting with setting up the defenders and then adding the attacking Zulus for an over all view of the Dio when I set it up. Will be adding additional photos to this thread. Waiting for the bidding to start (Priceless)...The Lt.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back