"The Zulu War" (3 Viewers)

I don't know if anybody noticed, but most of those melee bags were made by the Lt.. They came out so good, they look as good if not better than the bought ones. Great stuff Lt., mike:)

Really? They are good. No Gloss?

I was working on a Isandlwana background myself by retouching a very large jpg file of the scene. It's far from perfect, but I'm getting there. Some more tutorials to work through. I adjusted color as well as the original felt too blue-ish.

Are you going to make some 3d scenic pieces i.e. Durnfords donga?

My Dear Colonel Kilted Vampire you can be assured that your 60Th Rifles will be supported by my Troopers of The 1st Dragoon Guards.....The Lt.

Mounted043.jpg

My Dear Colonel Kilted Vampire you can be assured that your 60Th Rifles will be supported by my Troopers of The 1st Dragoon Guards.....The Lt.

Mounted043.jpg

Wow very nice. I am envious just got beat out on an Imperial Rourkes' Drift set:mad:

I was working on a Isandlwana background myself by retouching a very large jpg file of the scene. It's far from perfect, but I'm getting there. Some more tutorials to work through. I adjusted color as well as the original felt too blue-ish.

Are you going to make some 3d scenic pieces i.e. Durnfords donga?

Nice job being done on touching up the photo by chance would you be good enough to provide me with copies of the photos. I've not come any where near in the art of touching up photos.....The Lt.

Colonel KV, I think the shiny new brass is glaring to much off your glossies, will you please tone it down.:pMike

I would but the glare from my glossies blinded me and I am having troubles finding my soldiers. How do you like the new Blenheims I just got? I thought they were Marlborough but it was just the box:eek: Did get one Marlborough figure kind of a gimmee.

Nice job being done on touching up the photo by chance would you be good enough to provide me with copies of the photos. I've not come any where near in the art of touching up photos.....The Lt.

No problem. Just have to finish them. I hope to do this soon but have been a bit busy lately.

I would but the glare from my glossies blinded me and I am having troubles finding my soldiers. How do you like the new Blenheims I just got? I thought they were Marlborough but it was just the box:eek: Did get one Marlborough figure kind of a gimmee.

I think they are nice and shiny, just the way you like them. I am a boring matte finish guy, that is because I did not grow up wiyh the shiny metal guys. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy looking at them. If you painted them, you did a nice job, good close ups also. Mike:)

I think they are nice and shiny, just the way you like them. I am a boring matte finish guy, that is because I did not grow up wiyh the shiny metal guys. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy looking at them. If you painted them, you did a nice job, good close ups also. Mike:)

I painted the Zulus and the 60th Rifles.:) Thanks Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back