"The Zulu War" (2 Viewers)

I was correct when I addressed you my Colonel as Colonel and I'm assuming I may see some additional support along the way. I've noticed a British Officer with a Brown Circle Base firing a pistol while defending the Colours I'm assuming he's a Trophy Figure. Wasn't aware of the extent of your Zulu War Collection......The Lt.

Thanks Joachim your being a life saver.....The Lt.

I emailed the reworked background to you for your enjoyment or to comment on if it isn't 100%. It's a large file so it might not get delivered/accepted. If that's the case let me know and I will try to zip it for you.

I was correct when I addressed you my Colonel as Colonel and I'm assuming I may see some additional support along the way. I've noticed a British Officer with a Brown Circle Base firing a pistol while defending the Colours I'm assuming he's a Trophy Figure. Wasn't aware of the extent of your Zulu War Collection......The Lt.

It is growing :) I picked up some Blenheim figures and looking to cast some Zulus.

I emailed the reworked background to you for your enjoyment or to comment on if it isn't 100%. It's a large file so it might not get delivered/accepted. If that's the case let me know and I will try to zip it for you.

Joachim would you be good enough to send the photo. Not being able to review it while visiting my Sis in PA when checking my e-mail on my return it wasn't available and thanks for the time spent finishing it ansd sending it. By the way hang in there WBritain's line is going to be a wnner.....The Lt.

Currently working on additional photos to continue the story line and hope to begin posting them soon. In the mean time my Trophy Warriors are now resting on some new custom made shelving by Mike aka. modwalls. Thanks Mike for the time and effort spent not only making the shelves but the help in installing the shadow boxes my brother inlaw built. The shelves are currently holding all of my Trophy Sets............The Lt.

Shelves024.jpg

Shelves033.jpg

Shelves2011.jpg

Shelves2012.jpg

Shelves2023.jpg

Last edited:
Lt., they look great, it was a shame seeing them hideing in cubbyholes. Thanks for sharing them with us, and it was my pleasure, helping you out. Mike:)

Looks like a great collection of figures Lt. Nice of Mike to help you out. But then this what the forum is about, yeah? Good on you Modwalls

Looks like a great collection of figures Lt. Nice of Mike to help you out. But then this what the forum is about, yeah? Good on you Modwalls

Hey mike!!! speaking of helping out fellow forum members how are those wooden stakes your making for me coming along???:p

Hey mike!!! speaking of helping out fellow forum members how are those wooden stakes your making for me coming along???:p

Well Fish, seeing how silver bullets are useless, these stakes are being wittled nice and sharp, like KV's fangs. Blunder he got away again, I saw a bunch of his friends flying around my screened deck last night. No doubt, he's spying. Mike:)

Foolish mortals your efforts are puny!! MUAHAHAHahhahahahahh ack! COUGH COUGH $%#@ ing garlic! P-tohey:cool:

I agree K.V. with your comments there's a group of members that go out of their way to be helpful. Thanks Joachim for the photo and great job touching it up. The attached photos are fo the boxes my brother inlaw built for me and currently hold my Frontline and Little Legion Collections that Mike was good enough to hang for me.....The Lt.

Shelves014.jpg

Shelves004.jpg

Lt., the idea you have of putting background scenes behind them, will really bring them out at you. You did an excellent job, of filling them, Mike:)

Lt., the idea you have of putting background scenes behind them, will really bring them out at you. You did an excellent job, of filling them, Mike:)

I want to do a backdrop on my Durbar shelf too. Kind of like the Hocker building blocks.:)

Excellent and easily accesible display system.

Could you post some pics of the small glass cabinets on the right and left of the top pic as well??

Show us all!!:)

I did this with my K&C SOHK figures, perhaps the background should be larger?

Jeff

Attachments

• sohkbd.jpg
    sohkbd.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 82
Excellent and easily accesible display system.

Could you post some pics of the small glass cabinets on the right and left of the top pic as well??

Show us all!!:)

Joachim, you've asked and you shall receive.........The Lt

np019.jpg

np016-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back