"The Zulu War" (5 Viewers)

Joachim, you've asked and you shall receive.........The Lt

np019.jpg

np016-1.jpg

The dog in the picture is also nice to look at. :)I also like your room.
So neat does someone live in it?:confused:

Good looking display Lt. Nice Isandlwana wallpaper as well ;).
The small cabinet with (brass?) ornaments looks very fancy. I need to get myself something like that.

The cute little guy in the picture, is Little Joey, who befriends anyone who enters. The Lt, keeps his place very organized, but not neat freak like. The little box with the glass shelves are from the Conte collectors club. My favorite Figs the Lt. has are in there. The Lt. painted them in a matte , with a black wash. I should let the Lt. finish telling you about the displays, before I butcher it. Mike:)

Where did you get the back drops from?

KV.

If you have a look at the Dramatic Displays section on the K&C site, there is a couple from the SOHK. I just downloaded these and croped and resized them to suit before printing them.

Jeff

When my wife first looked at them from a distance her immediate reaction was that I had been on a spending spree.

I wish.........

Jeff

Thought I'd add the following using the Isandlwana wall paper to set up mini dio's which can be changed from time to time swapping figures and planning to do the same for the lower shelves....The Lt.

MiniDios2012.jpg

MiniDios2002.jpg

MiniDios2004.jpg

MiniDios2005.jpg

MiniDios2008.jpg

hi Lt.,

The more I view the background pictures in your boxes, the more I like them. The background adds a significant amount of depth to your vignettes.

Excellent work!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

hi Lt.,

The more I view the background pictures in your boxes, the more I like them. The background adds a significant amount of depth to your vignettes.

Excellent work!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Once again thanks Pat for your comments.........The Lt.

I think you got something there Lt., they add lots of depth. That will work on your inside scenes as well, great stuff, Mike:)

Private Harris of B Company takes aim as the Zulus launch another attack after regrouping......The Lt.

pic000-15.jpg

pic007-8.jpg

pic009-5.jpg

Ok enough chit chat now back to the War. The close ups are getting so close, I think I see nose hairs. Great job Lt., hold down the compound. Mike:)

Trooper Robert Green of the natal mounted Police and Private Robert Norris insure that Surgeon Major Reynold is potected while giving aide to wounded Private Driscoll.......The Lt.

LittleLegion042.jpg

All of them, or just the trooper? Good to see more of your Dios. More Zulus are on the way:DThanks to you:) I am trying to make them stand out!

All of the figures of the in the last two post with the exception of the Zulus noted by you are by Little Legion. There's no doubt in my mind that you'll make the Zulu's stand out and looking forward to seeing them and here's another photo of figures by LL....The Lt.

LittleLegion043.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back