"The Zulu War" (1 Viewer)

Still looks great at extreme closeups Lt. They even have nails painted on them.

Nice pics of the glossy K&C. Never saw those ZW figures before.

Joining their comrades at the barricade:

Colour Sergeant Frank Bourne of B Company 2nd Bn 24th Regiment of Foot and Acting Chaplin The Reverend George Smith.

042.jpg

Lieutenant James Andendorff 1st Battalion 3rd Regiment Natal Native Contingent.

033.jpg

Those are some intense closeups Lt., you better have nice painted figs to show them that close. Great Battle scenes as always, Mike:)

Mike ask and you shall receive whenever possible....The Lt.

Casualties011.jpg

Lt, isn't it time you were promoted to to 'Major Contributor'? Outstanding, thanks.

Lt, isn't it time you were promoted to to 'Major Contributor'? Outstanding, thanks.

Coming from you Kevin it's a major compliment, miss your Battle of the Bulge photos and story line you know you havn't finished it yet. Take care Joe (aka The Lt.)

Featured as it would appear in a movie flim shot in 1938....The Lt.

Casualties010-1.jpg

Thanks Tim, thought I'd post another using my Frontline Figures.....The Lt.

Casualties022.jpg

The fighting continues to be intense as another member of B Company is hit by a bullet and put out of action......The Lt.

059.jpg

Nice pics Lt., like the 24 on the shoulders. I agree with Fish, the black and white look sharp. Great stuff, Mike:)

Members of B Company rush to shore up the barricade after and feel the lost of a comarade....The Lt.

LtB005.jpg

Thought I'd send this along before continuing with the story line. Once again my Colonel back to the black and whites of the Old Movie Days......The Lt.

LtB004-1.jpg

To kill time while waiting for the new Standard and leaflet :D;)

Keep up the good work Lt. Try to add some grain in the B&W pics.

To kill time while waiting for the new Standard and leaflet :D;)

Keep up the good work Lt. Try to add some grain in the B&W pics.

Nice shot Joachim have no idea how to duplicate it or how to use the paint brush feature that's available also have no idea as to adding grain to the B&W photos. Very limited with the use of all the goodies that the computer has to offer.......The Lt.

Both wounded Coporal William Allen and Private Frederick hitch hustle to bring ammo to their comrades manning the barricades....The Lt.

044.jpg

Not that your pics need anything added Lt, but seeing you like tinkering lately; Debrito had a very small grain-tutorial in one of the many Berlin 1945 threads but I can't seem to find it now. You will need Photoshop for it. Photoshops "How to" section is also very useful if you want to tinker without reading thick manuals. The splattering, which wasn't meant as a serious attempt at enhancement (I just like gore) was done in "paint" which you have as well.

BTW, I received the Ulundi battle print (talked about it in the WB ZW thread)
and to be honest; it isn't recommended. It's not bad, just no Fripp. I'll take a better pic of it than the ones available online, maybe tomorrow.

Lieutenant Bromhead calls for support as Lieutentant Chard points at the surging Zulus.....The Lt.

011.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back