"The Zulu War" (1 Viewer)

Lt - how do you get your photos so big on the forum????

I use photobucket to post them. Fish aka my instructor Tim introduce me to photobucket and has posted on the forum instruction as to how to use it. Your allowed 1000 photos per album which I found out last week after filling my first one. You might want to check in out at www.photobucket.com it cost nothing to join and I only use very little of what it has to offer which is quite alot. I'm limited to my computer skills. Check out need posting photos listed here in the Dio section. Tim provides help by click on to the Hobbybunker infor he's provided. Hope this helps....The Lt.

Lt, Did you paint the last batch as well? Really nice!

Yes my Colonel they're the single figures I've posted them as singles. Thanks Tim for providing the HB info to the panda1gen. We both know now that it's a 1000 photos per album but you can add sub albums....The Lt.

Pandagen, photobucket is the best way to go, they enlarge your photos to fit. I have not seen any catchs, and photobucket never bothers you, I don't get it. Mike:)

Yes my Colonel they're the single figures I've posted them as singles. Thanks Tim for providing the HB info to the panda1gen. We both know now that it's a 1000 photos per album but you can add sub albums....The Lt.

Sub albums very gooood

The evacuation of the hospital begins as Pte. William Jones waits at the window along with another member of B Co. as privated John Williams and Robert Jones struggle carrying a fellow comarade to safety.... The Lt.

TheMiniDoubt023.jpg

TheMiniDoubt017.jpg

Thanks my ranking 1st Lt. Here's private William Jones after climbing out of the wndow and having assisted his mate moves as quickly as possible towards the biscuit boxes getting covering fire as they approach....The Lt.

Escape007.jpg

Nice pictures Joe> I wonder if those are frontline figures or castings you painted? John

Nice pictures Joe> I wonder if those are frontline figures or castings you painted? John

John they are figures from Frontline's Set 2 of the V.C. Winners. Rorke's Drift. Zululand.......The Lt.

Privates William and Robert Jones and John Williams get the patients to safety as the fighting in front of the Commissary Storehouse rages on.....The Lt.

Frontline1022.jpg

Frontline1012.jpg

Lt., that was funny, where do you find these things? Another great shot, keep up the good work. Mike:)

Needed a little help in covering the fighting at Rorke's Drift. I'm sure you'll enjoy my relief and support....The Lt.

http//:www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6Kc5QQ6Pv8

I want to give you a brief OSTN show report for Frontline. There were several excellent Zulu War wagons, including one with a team of figures in the act of flipping it over to use as a barricade. Exceptional stuff! The best efforts by Frontline in some years in my opinion. You definitely need to take a look.

I want to give you a brief OSTN show report for Frontline. There were several excellent Zulu War wagons, including one with a team of figures in the act of flipping it over to use as a barricade. Exceptional stuff! The best efforts by Frontline in some years in my opinion. You definitely need to take a look.

Thanks my General your aidedecamp appreciates the info. I've seen photos of two of the Fronlines Wagon sets and looking forward to the others. Glad you enjoyed your time at the show. Hope you and Brad consider stopping in at the Dedham Show on the 14th of this coming month. Take care and enjoy setting up your new acquisions, I'm sure you'll find or make room for them. Have a great day.......The Lt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back