"The Zulu War" (3 Viewers)

Thanks my General your aidedecamp appreciates the info. I've seen photos of two of the Fronlines Wagon sets and looking forward to the others. Glad you enjoyed your time at the show. Hope you and Brad consider stopping in at the Dedham Show on the 14th of this coming month. Take care and enjoy setting up your new acquisions, I'm sure you'll find or make room for them. Have a great day.......The Lt.

Lt.,

I don't think I am going to be able to make the Dedham show, as my daughter is expected to make her first appearance right around that time, but I hope we get to meet up one of these days.

Thanks my General your aidedecamp appreciates the info. I've seen photos of two of the Fronlines Wagon sets and looking forward to the others. Glad you enjoyed your time at the show. Hope you and Brad consider stopping in at the Dedham Show on the 14th of this coming month. Take care and enjoy setting up your new acquisions, I'm sure you'll find or make room for them. Have a great day.......The Lt.

Joe,

I'd love to one of these years but it's probably a bit too far too travel and I've got to watch my pennies for upcoming releases. Thanks for the invite however.

Joe,

I'd love to one of these years but it's probably a bit too far too travel and I've got to watch my pennies for upcoming releases. Thanks for the invite however.

I can understand wher you priorities lie, are you planning on attending the West Coaster in March? I've irons in the fire with plans to attend......The Lt.

The fighting continues at the Drift as Conte's 24th struggles to defend the Commissary Storehouse.......The Lt.

007-1.jpg

006.jpg

Joe this looks great some of the best pics yet. Are you really thinking about coming to the West Coaster?

Joe this looks great some of the best pics yet. Are you really thinking about coming to the West Coaster?

If all goes well I plan on attending. My daughter Kathe live's in San Diego and it's been a few years since my first and last visit to CA. Hope all works out as planned. The uniforms of the 24th were right on target and the Zulus were very well done. Found the rims of the hats on NNC to be a little to thick and the rear of the dio not quite finished seems it was left that way for a future add on which never came about. What takes away from it is the rifles and bayonets they were very poorly done as you'll note in the photos. In spite of that the figures do photograph nicely........ The Lt.

Lt., great action, I agree with KV, a great shot. I believe you had mentioned to me, that you were going to try and attend the Westcoaster next year. I know you have family out there to visit. Then you could finally meet the Kilted one.Mike:)

Lt., great action, I agree with KV, a great shot. I believe you had mentioned to me, that you were going to try and attend the Westcoaster next year. I know you have family out there to visit. Then you could finally meet the Kilted one.Mike:)

Great shots Joe, I'm bored now.....

Okay my ranking Lt. it's your turn next. The Zulus continue to strive to get at the defenders climbing over their dead without any fear....The Lt.

003-1.jpg

002.jpg

An assault is lead by Lieutenant Chard to repel the Zulus as they continue to press their attack against the defenders....The Lt.

001-1.jpg

Chaplain Smith passes along the line handing out ammunitionand cheering the men on.....The Lt.

007-3.jpg

Great Battle and narration Lt., I'm following every word, and hanging on every pic. Mike:)

Joe, do you have any pics of zulus in a skirt type outfit? Wasn't sure how to go about painting them. I found some nice steadfast castings at the show.

Joe, do you have any pics of zulus in a skirt type outfit? Wasn't sure how to go about painting them. I found some nice steadfast castings at the show.

Mike can you send me a photo of the casting, It will give me a better idea of what your looking for...The Lt.

Thanks Reverend, are they ever going to stop coming at us.....The Lt.

008-3.jpg

Wait til you can see the whites of their eyes laddie.

Great stuff Lt. You have a captive audience. :)

Simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back