"The Zulu War" (1 Viewer)

Again Lt., you have out done yourself again. The pics get better and better each week. It's good seeing all the different figs mixed up. The fact is, you have taken a small area, and turned it into a large compound. I hope you win the bid on ebay, if not, nothing ventured nothing gained, good luck and great stuff. Battle On, Mike:)

Thanks guys for your comement and complements although it took some time setting it up along with the taking of the photos it was fun doing and glad to know you've enjoyedf seeing the photos posted. Here's another group of the defenders being set up....The lt.

RorkesDrift002.jpg

RorkesDrift003.jpg

RorkesDrift2008.jpg

RorkesDrift2005.jpg

RorkesDrift016.jpg

They are always great pics Joe,its like watching the film!.

Rob

Here's another group of photos adding a few figures here and there .....The Lt.

NewPhotos016.jpg

NewPhotos015.jpg

NewPhotos021.jpg

NewPhotos024.jpg

NewPhotos023.jpg

I was telling the owners of the shop that it looked like you have all of the defenders of Rourkes' Drift. Look at all those bloody Zulus!:eek:

Lt., no matter how many times I see this setup, it amazes me. I like seeing all that action, it gives you a better sense of the battle, great stuff. Mike:)

K. V. I can provide all of the defenders including and an addtional two hundred Zulus of which a large number are in the process of being painted and Mike it's been fun setting it up and taking photos. Here's a group of doctored photos for a different effect.........The Lt.

RorkesDrift2027.jpg

RorkesDrift2025.jpg

RorkesDrift2026.jpg

RorkesDrift2013.jpg

I can attest to that, I seen the the multitudes of Zulu screaming and jabbing in his plasic drawers. They were shouting in some dialec, paint me next. The Lt.s home is a museum of the Zulu War. The black and whites are cool. MIke:)

Great B&W photos, also I loved the background.

Keep going.

CHEERS:)

Damian plans are in the works for Isandlwana in the mean time thought I'd break from the story line ans send along some additional photos of Trophy's Hospital I've taken.......The Lt.

011-1.jpg

015.jpg

TH4011.jpg

TH4010.jpg

TH4009.jpg

Lt , all I can say is that is some collection. You have given me some thought on my collection. and what I'll be keeping:)

Lt.,

The backdrops really bring something extra to your set ups. They bring the whole scenes to life. Really exceptional and artistic work!

Thanks Louis here's a few more close up photos taken of the same set up....The Lt.

TrophysHospital3007.jpg

TrophysHospital3014.jpg

TrophysHospital3004.jpg

TrophysHospital3001.jpg

TrophysHospital3018.jpg

I don't know if anybody noticed, but most of those melee bags were made by the Lt.. They came out so good, they look as good if not better than the bought ones. Great stuff Lt., mike:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back