"The Zulu War" (3 Viewers)

Being driven back again the Zulus regroup and launch another assault against the defenders........The Lt.

ZULUS005.jpg

ZULUS006.jpg

ZULUS017.jpg

ZULUS018.jpg

Lt., it appears the Zulu are dropping like flys, how are the old 24ths holding out? Mike:)

The Zulus press their attack taking on heavy casualties.......The Lt.

Storehouse3003.jpg

Storehouse3013.jpg

Now that is a sharp angle to view the battle, right down the center. Great pics Lt. Mike:)

Mike it keeps me out of trouble and allows me to spend time playing with my favorite warriors from both side. Just made second louie now on my way to first....The Lt.

Last edited:
Having once again driven the Zulus from the compound the defenders once again face the advancing Zulus selecting their targets.....The Lt.

Trophys24thFt-7.jpg

Another nice shot, love the mielee bag and bisquit boxes. They look like they were hurrly setup. Great Stuff, Mike:)

"I am afeared of no man, but those bloody asegais don't run out" (of bullets)
From the other Zulu movie.

And the Zulus keep pressing on with assegi's in hand.....The Lt.

Plastics002-1.jpg

Thought I'd post this photo for effect.......The Lt.

Once again with the Zulus in the compound the hand to hand fighting continues as the defenders beging to pay the cost as the wounded are being to the last redoubt.....The Lt.

These are earlier color photos that I post and like the way they came out so thought I'd post them in this format.......Joe

pic000v2-5.jpg

pic004v2.jpg

pic003v2.jpg

pic002v2-1.jpg

pic001v2-3.jpg

Great pics Lt., but all that paint brush work, deserves color. Mike:)

Mike ask and you shall receive the Battle Continues in Color.

From their position in the shallow caves and crevices on the slopes of Shiyane hill the Zulu marksmen fire down into the British positions.....The Lt.

Cave2008.jpg

A Zulu warrior aims his rifle hoping to hit his target at this range...The Lt.

Cave3003.jpg

As the defenders from B Company return their fire with better effect...The Lt.

Hill3014.jpg

Lt., the detail is so sharp, you can make out the screw driver or pry opener in the photo, you are getting in the pandagen catagory, Mike:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back