"The Zulu War" (2 Viewers)

Seems like there's no stopping the Zulus......The Lt.

NZ015-1.jpg

NZ017-1.jpg

NZ026.jpg

NZ025.jpg

NZ030.jpg

Lt., looks like the movie Zulu in Black and white. Nice close ups. Mike:)

I was asked to put together a group of photos depicting Colonel Durnford's Last Stand from one of the members of the rorkesdriftvc forum and thought I'd share them with you. They're in in black and white vs the colored photos I posted....The Lt.

014-7.jpg

016-7.jpg

008-12.jpg

015-5.jpg

006-10.jpg

Some of your best action shots so far. Most of those hand-to-hand-ish sets look great on their own but this is how they should be displayed. Cluttered. Very active looking Durnford figure as well.

Oh those nice Fronline wagons!! Must..save..for..WB's ZW

The struggle around the wagons continues at Islandwana.
Ar Rorkes Drift the garrison hold off massed charge after massed charge
Damian

Attachments

• Slide8.JPG
    Slide8.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Slide6.JPG
    Slide6.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 73
More of the same

Attachments

• Slide4.JPG
    Slide4.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Slide5.JPG
    Slide5.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 120
Damian:
A very nice selection showcasing the confusion and chaos of battle. Quite appropriate for a trauma surgeon. Are these Trophy and/or Little Legion figures?
Randy

They are Trophy and Little Legion and a few Zulus made in Durban by an ex british South Africa policeman who make soem figures for the local tourist industry.
Regards
Damian

Durban and Newcastle Mounted Rifles by Little Legion
Damian

Attachments

• Slide2.JPG
    Slide2.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 104

The redoubt

Boy my Lord General you got all kinds of support troop sitting in Sunny Cal. You need to set up a nice size Mini Dio to photograph for your aide to see along with others as always at your command my General....The Lt. Cot to get demoted back to 1st Lt.

Boy my Lord General you got all kinds of support troop sitting in Sunny Cal. You need to set up a nice size Mini Dio to photograph for your aide to see along with others as always at your command my General....The Lt. Cot to get demoted back to 1st Lt.

What happened to the bleeding picture??? Working on a lot of ACW. Also making shelf dios.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back