"The Zulu War" (2 Viewers)

Taking advantage of the natural sun light that panada1gen aka Kevin uses very effectively I thought I'd try my hand at it. Lead by Lt. Pope members of A Company 2nd Battalion 24th Ft face the on coming Zulus at Isandlwana...The Lt.

Joe those are absolutely gorgeous photos. Kevin is right on the mark. Did you take the guys outdoors or put them by a window?

Randy

Joe those are absolutely gorgeous photos. Kevin is right on the mark. Did you take the guys outdoors or put them by a window?

Randy

Randy they were left on the kitchen table as part of the larger photo I posted in the Glossy Trophy Thread and the sun was shining and entering from my door waythis morning and decided to take a few photos to see how they would come out......The Lt.

At 1645 on the 22nd of Januaru 1879 129 years ago today the Zulus after a short pause launch a major attack against the front of the hospital....The Lt.

002-3.jpg

016.jpg

Lt,
Love those panoramic shots! Excellent work.

Joe: A really nice print of the battle. This would make a great mini-diorama.

Randy

Attachments

• rorkesdriftprint2.jpg
    rorkesdriftprint2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 171
Taking advantage of the natural sun light that panada1gen aka Kevin uses very effectively I thought I'd try my hand at it. Lead by Lt. Pope members of A Company 2nd Battalion 24th Ft face the on coming Zulus at Isandlwana...The Lt.

003-18.jpg

004-11.jpg

LOL - welcome to the 'light side':D:D:D:D

Great pics Lt., Panda, I can't even remember have the names Polarbear, all I know is the diorama section is going so strong. I can't even keep up with it anymore, Panda has like three things going at once. I'm lucky if I can take a picture. Well done guys.:)

Louis"s neatly dress 90th Highlanders are soon to get a little dirty as the Zulus launch an attack......The Lt.

photos2002.jpg

Having fun doing it Joachim. Private James Ruck fills a couple of canteens and a bucket of water....The Lt.

photos2009.jpg

Good shots LT - which do you prefer to do, your previous mini dio approach or natural light?

I like using both panda1gen and use no special lighting effects and very, very seldom use my flash taking photos and use only the MACRO setting on my camera. I do like the effects achieved of this group of photos I'm posting. It's a matter of where I'm able to set up and take the photos and the available lighting....The Lt.

006-15.jpg

I love 'em all but prefer the later ones Joe, this last shot has real atmosphere for example......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back