"The Zulu War" (3 Viewers)

Surgeon Reynold tends to a slightly wounded member of B Co. while Privates McMahon, and Ludding hurry to carry another whose seriously wounded to an area of safety.....The Lt.

photos2005.jpg

I like using both panda1gen and use no special lighting effects and very, very seldom use my flash taking photos and use only the MACRO setting on my camera. I do like the effects achieved of this group of photos I'm posting. It's a matter of where I'm able to set up and take the photos and the available lighting....The Lt.

006-15.jpg

That's a nice closeup of the action Lt.:)

I've been enjoying the photos and story lines being posted. My Lord General the photos your providing joining with UKReb have been very nicely done and Major Simon suppporting panda1gen in your last round of photos I'm sure he won't mind and they compliment the events taking place. The window shots are very nicely done. Now returning to the Zulu War. Members of the 1st Battalion 24th Regiment of Foot are fighting for their lives on the fields of Isandlwana....The Lt.

P4002.jpg

Lt,
I think UKReb has raised the bar on dioramas. This last shot of your is really good too! I only wish I had the money and space to do all of the eras I am into justice.

I've been enjoying the photos and story lines being posted. My Lord General the photos your providing joining with UKReb have been very nicely done and Major Simon suppporting panda1gen in your last round of photos I'm sure he won't mind and they compliment the events taking place. The window shots are very nicely done. Now returning to the Zulu War. Members of the 1st Battalion 24th Regiment of Foot are fighting for their lives on the fields of Isandlwana....The Lt.

P4002.jpg

Joe that's a superb shot!
Looks just like a foyer picture for "Zulu Dawn"
"Tell the Bishop I was obliged to remain with my Infantry"

Reb

Thanks Reb Zulu Dawn is a major favorite of mine.

Seems this privates of the 1/24th is to late in trying to save a friend......The Lt.

ISL2057-1.jpg

Sorry about the lost photos Lt. well, not to sorry, as I now shall be able to enjoy them again from start to finish. Yes, It is I, Captain. I'm now a dual forum fellow. It's good to be here and see all the amazing pictures this forum has to offer.

P4002.jpg

Joe this photo has to be one of your best yet!!!!!:cool: I love the painting on these figures and the set up and back ground came out great! It looks like a classic painting.
GREAT JOB!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Sorry about the lost photos Lt. well, not to sorry, as I now shall be able to enjoy them again from start to finish. Yes, It is I, Captain. I'm now a dual forum fellow. It's good to be here and see all the amazing pictures this forum has to offer.

Welcome to the forum Captain! What are you doing over here???

Nice shots Lt., those guys look great. Captain this fourm has it all, go look through all the old pics on the diorama pages. There are some amazeing dio's. Wait till you see UKReb Civil War pics, they rule.:)

Thanks for the welcome y'all. I have spent the last couple of days checking out UKReb's artistry. This forum is so big I keep getting lost! I'll find my way around in time I'm sure. Oh how do ya like my avatar? That is my gun sitting on that local battlefield I've talked about. I was doing a living history for the Boyscouts. The last time a gun sat on that spot was May 1864. I thought it was kinda cool.

This member of the 1/24th isn't giving up without a fight.....The Lt.

P4002-1.jpg

Love the shrubbery you use Lt. Homebrew or commercial?

They're JG Miniatures S32 Long grass Clums from their Scenic Range.

The fighting continues to rage on as the 1/24th continue to struggle on to survive the Zulu onslaught.......The Lt.

p5016.jpg

Nice shots Lt., those guys look great. Captain this fourm has it all, go look through all the old pics on the diorama pages. There are some amazeing dio's. Wait till you see UKReb Civil War pics, they rule.:)

I'll 2nd that one.
Captain, if you haven't done it already, please to check out UKReb's ACW diorama. Its better in some ways than a movie. Like snapshots in time.
Cheers
H

Thanks for the welcome y'all. I have spent the last couple of days checking out UKReb's artistry. This forum is so big I keep getting lost! I'll find my way around in time I'm sure. Oh how do ya like my avatar? That is my gun sitting on that local battlefield I've talked about. I was doing a living history for the Boyscouts. The last time a gun sat on that spot was May 1864. I thought it was kinda cool.

Hey Captain, I hope your gun was pointin' in the right direction. Them yankees is thicker 'en fleas ona ole coon dawg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back