"The Zulu War" (4 Viewers)

I thought this would be the appropriate place to post this photo. I'm sure you'll find some familar faces appearing in it. Along with the stars of the movie Zulu Sir Stanley Baker and Michael Caine and with a few of the original cast members it's showing The South African Army extras who took part in the flim in their normal uniforms...The Lt.

zulucast1.jpg

I thought this would be the appropriate place to post this photo. For those of you who have seen the movie Zulu I'm sure you'll regonize it's stars Sir Stanley Baker and Michael Caine along with a few of the original cast members and It's showing The South African Army extras who took part in the movie in their normal uniform.......The Lt.

zulucast1.jpg

Coporal Schiessod The Natal Native Contingent takes on a Zulu in front of the last redoubt.....The Lt.

027-1.jpg

After a shot pause to regroup the Zulu once again launch another assualt againts the hospital....The Lt.

006-18.jpg

Action Packed ! Your photography has been getting better and better and so has your figure placement. Great job Lt........Nick

Thanks Nick I've learn alot from the pros on the forum

The Zulus in a coordinated effort also lauch a major assault againts the Storehouse......The Lt.

003-3.jpg

003-1.jpg

Thanks Nick I've learn alot from the pros on the forum

The Zulus in a coordinated effort also lauch a major assault againts the Storehouse......The Lt.

003-3.jpg

003-1.jpg

Now if there was ever a need for a Gatling Gun.........:cool:

Jeff

Spectacular desperate dramatic images.
Must get my paws on the new Britians and Conte Zulu range . New figures, whatever period I collect equals drag everything out and play!
Top notch stuf LT.

Fubar
charm school dropout;)

Fubar both the Britain's and new Cont's are going to be fun to play with and Simon and Jeff I guess the Martini Henry's will have too do for now as the command to fire is given......The Lt.

ltzulu1adjMA20270070-0001.jpg

Now you got it Joe-Mass em up! Just like the movies

You can almost smell the sweat

Great set-up

Reb

What a carnage..:eek:..really nice Lt, like Reb said: we almost smell the sweat.

You really would have seen some carnage had those Zulu's managed to get over those mealie bag walls.

A flash back in time as Lord Chelmsford with Colonel Glyn Commanding the Number Three Colum and joined by Lt. Colonel Crealock and Chelmsfor Interpreter W. H. Longcast approach Isandlwana....The Lt.

006-2.jpg

A flash back in time as Lord Chelmsford with Colonel Glyn Commanding the Number Three Colum and joined by Lt. Colonel Crealock and Chelmsfor Interpreter W. H. Longcast approach Isandlwana....The Lt.

006-2.jpg

Joe,
I reckon the fantastic backdrop makes this a dead ringer for a still from "Zulu Dawn".
We should have a thread for Photo of the Month here on this forum. This photo gets my vote for sure. Excellent stuff.

Cheers
H

Harry with Zulu Dawn being one of my all time favorites it's nice seeing Conte returning to his Zulu Series with characters from the Movie. But still Zulu is my all time favorite and now returning to Rorke's Drift featuring one of his Zulus Warriors featured with a favorite figure of mine by Frontline.

Private Frederick Taylor dispatches a Zulu Warrior as the hand to hand figthing continues in front of the hospital....The Lt.

018-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back