"The Zulu War" (1 Viewer)

zulus are getting everywhere.....fierce warriors that they are!:D

Attachments

• IMG_9680red.jpg
    IMG_9680red.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 124
Seems the pesky devils never let up had to send my Trophy Figures back to defend their hospital......:):):)

MINIDIO025.jpg

It's been a nice way to enjoy my second cup of coffee this New Year's morning with the story lines again from Arnhem, The Bluge and the Battle being contacted by The UKReb and My Lord General the Kilted Vampire. Thought I'd take a quick trip back to Zulu War and Isandlwana where a small pocket of Brit's are fighting for their lives much to no avail. Happy New year Ya'll.....The Lt.

ISL2001.jpg

Lt, This one (B&W), is one of the best Zulu War photo you posted.

Great view.

After regrouping the Zulu launch anothe major assault against the south wall.

004.jpg

SouthWall011.jpg

SouthWall015.jpg

SouthWall024.jpg

SouthWall014.jpg

Look at those bloody wogs capering about! Someone should shoot them! Lt .! See to it!

Oh ! Well done! Lt! get that mans name and make sure he gets an extra ration of grog!

Look at those bloody wogs capering about! Someone should shoot them! Lt .! See to it!

Oh ! Well done! Lt! get that mans name and make sure he gets an extra ration of grog!

They'll be taken care of my Lord General very shortly....The Lt.

Joe,

Can your own 24th foot & Natal Contingent hang on until Chelmsford sends the New Britain's reinforcements up from the Cape next month?

I'm a little worried as your latest pics show a hell of lot of Zulus and I haven't seen the horns of the buffalo yet but knowing your dios there around somewhere.

Reb

At 1645 on the 22nd of Januaru 1879 129 years ago today the Zulus after a short pause launch a major attack against the front of the hospital....The Lt.

002-3.jpg

016.jpg

011-1.jpg

038-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

037.jpg

Joe,

Can your own 24th foot & Natal Contingent hang on until Chelmsford sends the New Britain's reinforcements up from the Cape next month?

I'm a little worried as your latest pics show a hell of lot of Zulus and I haven't seen the horns of the buffalo yet but knowing your dios there around somewhere.

Reb

Today's the 22nd of January and they're still at the Driift UKReb a 129 years ago....The Lt.

Taking advantage of the natural sun light that panada1gen aka Kevin uses very effectively I thought I'd try my hand at it. Lead by Lt. Pope members of A Company 2nd Battalion 24th Ft face the on coming Zulus at Isandlwana...The Lt.

003-18.jpg

004-11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back