"The Zulu War" (2 Viewers)

"A Vicory Sort Live"

A Natal Carbineer insures this Zulu Warriors Washing of the spears is short lived.

005-25.jpg

What a great set LT and a lovely photo as well.

We will have our first Zulu Battle Scene coming out shortly. This scene you put together, is a tough act to follow. The way you did this one, is very much along the lines of how we treat our scenes. Very well done. Alex

Thanks Kevin. Reb returning to the Mission Station at Rorke's Drift as the Zulus launched a major assualt against the Commissary Store House a 130 years ago today the 22nd of January 1879.

ltzulu1adjMA20270070-0001.jpg

We will have our first Zulu Battle Scene coming out shortly. This scene you put together, is a tough act to follow. The way you did this one, is very much along the lines of how we treat our scenes. Very well done. Alex

Alex I created the photo but the special effect enhancing the photo was done by Joe Baker our playsetaddict. Looking forward to what you have headed our way in the near future.

Alex I created the photo but the special effect enhancing the photo was done by Joe Baker our playsetaddict. Looking forward to what you have headed our way in the near future.

We love Joe's work also, both his photography and the composition of his scenes. Alex

Meanwhile on the field of Isandlwana this young lad of the 24th lucks run out.

002-26.jpg

Meanwhile on the field of Isandlwana this young lad of the 24th lucks run out.

002-26.jpg

Got to admit guys your right! that Zulu figure bears an uncanny resemblance to Miss Jones and to take it a step further her 1981 studio album was called "Nightclubbing" (very apt for Joe's picture) and the title track was written by one David Bowie who at a push could just be the poor young guy about to receive his last rites :eek:

Joe- Your picture would have made an absolutely excellent album cover for that particular record :D

Reb

Got to admit guys your right! that Zulu figure bears an uncanny resemblance to Miss Jones and to take it a step further her 1981 studio album was called "Nightclubbing" (very apt for Joe's picture) and the title track was written by one David Bowie who at a push could just be the poor young guy about to receive his last rites :eek:

Joe- Your picture would have made an absolutely excellent album cover for that particular record :D

Reb

It sure is uncanny Reb it's her great grandfather that appears in the photo and the resemblances is quite remarkable:D:D:D

Meantime back at the Mission Station Lieutenant Chard orders private John Smith to support the south wall with a case of ammo.

1002-13.jpg

They certainly go well together, Lt. Sir Stanley just needs to dirty his tunic a tad!
Mike

Meantime back at the Mission Station Lieutenant Chard orders private John Smith to support the south wall with a case of ammo.

1002-13.jpg

Very nice Joe, I shall have to check out the Conte AZW figures at the London Show, as I said before they sure look good with Britains;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back