Things that annoy me (4 Viewers)

Up until a couple of minutes ago I too thought Chicken fried steak would be chicken. All sounds good to me !:)

Steve

Gentle Friends,

Just a reminder. Political comments, statements, and discussions are not allowed on the forum. This is a most interesting and entertaining thread, but please refrain from adding politics to the discussion.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Back to things that annoy me

1. The bottom of the foot ich while driving. It's always on the gas peddle foot too.

2. People who should take medicine but don't

Gentle Friends,

Paxtoysoldier has been excused from this discussion. If more unnecessary and/or rude comments appear in this thread, it will most surely be closed. On the other hand, the thread is fun, so please continue with the lighthearted conversation.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

1. The bottom of the foot ich while driving. It's always on the gas peddle foot too.

What feels like a stone in your shoe, but is actually the smallest pebble on earth when you take it out. A rock in your shoe.

John from Texas

Here is one I didn't add but should and Yes it is a 1st world problem..

Staying in a hotel when you don't have Tivo or DVR. It is amazing how used I am to rewinding or stopping tv.

can anyone possibly get as many annoying solicitation calls as I do?

for:

computer help...
energy providers...
wireless service...
air conditioning duct cleaning...
and health care...

I keep blocking them and they call the next day from a new number...
it's maddening!

for:

computer help...
energy providers...
wireless service...
and health care...

it's maddening!

Try getting carpet bombed with calls regarding my Google profile/internet search ranking/incomplete information in my listing...………...I've never once solicited these asshats, yet I get at least 10 calls a week from various numbers, all calls are answered, all that does is spread my phone number around more.

Infuriating.

for:

computer help...
energy providers...
wireless service...
and health care...

it's maddening!

Mike,

The "South Texas Blood and Tissue Center" calls me every other day asking to donate blood...I block the number and they use another...its maddening.

I'm about ready to go over there and make a scene so that they'll never call me again.

John up the street.

Guys, you are welcome to keep this thread going IF you can keep politics out of it!
General rules also apply to being rude and disrespectful.
Vent, but in a good way!

Julie

I have a variation on #1. A Charlie horse in the bottom of your foot. Agony.

Having to watch the advertisement before watching the video I want to watch.
Even more annoying that the advertiser does not realize that even if I intended to buy their product now I will not!

I have a variation on #1. A Charlie horse in the bottom of your foot. Agony.

Combat,

I'll add...plantar fasciitis on the bottom of your foot. Then, worse than that they steroid shot to relieve it. Probably, the single worst (double) pain I have ever experienced. It was so bad even the doctor apologized. Tears flowed on that appointment.

Been wearing $300 custom made inserts since and YES I wear Birkenstocks with pride. 10 years pain free.

John from Texas

Having to watch the advertisement before watching the video I want to watch.
Even more annoying that the advertiser does not realize that even if I intended to buy their product now I will not!

I'll add...going to the movies and watching 15 movie pre-views before the movie starts.

John from Texas

Guys, you are welcome to keep this thread going IF you can keep politics out of it!
General rules also apply to being rude and disrespectful.
Vent, but in a good way!

Julie

Administrators who look like this:

Unknown.jpeg

Julie you DO NOT look like that, so there.^&grin But there are some who do. Not on TTF of course.

John from Texas

Combat,

I'll add...plantar fasciitis on the bottom of your foot. Then, worse than that they steroid shot to relieve it. Probably, the single worst (double) pain I have ever experienced. It was so bad even the doctor apologized. Tears flowed on that appointment.

Been wearing $300 custom made inserts since and YES I wear Birkenstocks with pride. 10 years pain free.

John from Texas

The most excruiating pain that I have ever experienced was from a kidney stone a couple years ago. It was so bad that I couldn't sit or lay down without getting nauseous. Like someone was twisting a screw driver in my back. The only way to alleviate the pain was to pace the floor endlessly. Among the many meaningless lessons that I learned from that experience is how quickly members of your household can adapt to abnormal behavior. The sight of old Dad pacing from one end of the house to the other at all hours of the night like something out of "Paranormal Activity" quickly became commonplace. I remember relating my pain to my Dad during this period and he told me the story of taking my uncle from the 101st Airborne to the emergency room during a kidney stone attack and how he crawled into the hospital and asked them to shoot him in the head to alleviate the pain. I think my Dad intended that as a source of moral encouragement but it wasn't too GD successful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back