time on my hands at last (3 Viewers)

Nice way for me to enjoy my visit to the forum this Saturday eve Robin an knew sooner or later that you'd bring us to your Land of The Zulus. Very nicely staged as usual and photograph ad ever so glad that you have..............PapaZ

Very impressive collection! Who makes the trees and how many Zulu and 24th Foot figs do you have? Chris

Very impressive collection! Who makes the trees and how many Zulu and 24th Foot figs do you have? Chris

Thanks Chris, Schleich make the trees. Loads more 24th, but all the Zulu's used (you can never have enough of these). Found the Frontline Zulu range a bit small, true 54mm, so I stick to Britain's and some Conte. Thanks Joe, needed your approval, consider you are the master in this series. While it was all out I did another layout which I will post next week. Thanks Brett for selling some of this to me, Mike and Scott for your kind words. Cheers, Robin.

That's a great looking collection and layout you've put together there Robin. Well done

And appreciative comments coming from the Zulu master- Joe himself- are special kudos for you

Bob.

Zulu 1, Isandlwana 22/JANUARY 1879, Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P2090004.jpg
    P2090004.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 219
Robin,

Great photos of your ever increasing collection.

{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back