time on my hands at last (6 Viewers)

Robin...looks like you pulled out all the stops...great stuff...I have my Smurfs on order...^&grin

Once again it's always a pleasure to see what you come up with Robin when you have time on your hands.....The Lt.

Thanks everyone, all your comments are appreciated, next diorama shortly requires a nice sunny day outside and some beach sand, stay tuned. Cheers, Robin.

Normandy fortification inspection

Attachments

• P3270015.jpg
    P3270015.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 469
nothing will get past these defences

Attachments

• P3270012.jpg
    P3270012.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 497
Thanks everyone, all your comments are appreciated, next diorama shortly requires a nice sunny day outside and some beach sand, stay tuned. Cheers, Robin.

a sunny day arrives.....cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P3270003.jpg
    P3270003.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 585
Great pic,s Robin you gotta like a BIGpillbox that will take some taking,great pics mate cheers for posting.

Great pic,s Robin you gotta like a BIGpillbox that will take some taking,great pics mate cheers for posting.

Thanks Wayne, I had this pill box made for me by a local guy, very heavy made of plaster. The roof lifts off. It was for my 1/18 ww11, but fits nicely with 1/30 also.
cheers, Robin.

Loaded and ready to move. Cheers, Robin

Attachments

• P4090015.jpg
    P4090015.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 474
Great train Robin. {bravo}} :salute::

Can I ask who made it?

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks guys, this is a cheap battery operated 'G' scale, either LGB or Aristo craft, starter style set, the flat cars made by taking the passenger cars back to the chassis and gluing ice cream sticks to make a wooden platform bed instead. The things we do for this hobby. Cheers, Robin.

Thanks guys, this is a cheap battery operated 'G' scale, either LGB or Aristo craft, starter style set, the flat cars made by taking the passenger cars back to the chassis and gluing ice cream sticks to make a wooden platform bed instead. The things we do for this hobby. Cheers, Robin.

Sure looks the part Robin :salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back