Trophy ACW (9 Viewers)

I remember when i bought ATTACK ON LA HAYE SAINTE i was thinking about about getting the GY1+2 I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER 2
Scott

I remember when i bought ATTACK ON LA HAYE SAINTE i was thinking about about getting the GY1+2 I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER 2
Scott

Scott

I wish I had bought all 4 when they had a retail price of £190 each...but I was too busy buying AZW sets so I can't complain ^&grin

Cheers

Martyn:)

I have two of them and the price was fairly reasonable. Would like to get the Little Round Top one.

They are great sets! I keep them even I do not collect ACW, just can not resist the BBs attraction. {sm4}
Al

I wish i had kept my LA HAYE SAINTE set
I would love to start collecting TROPHY again but the prices are way up there now{eek3}
Love all the dios that people put on threads
Scott

Scott,

GY 2 and GY 3.

On top of that I have the Buena Vista box for the Mexican-American War.

Brad

I would love to see some photos brad if you have the time to post them^&cool
Scott

Scott,

I will try to see what I can do. I had wanted to post some of my Trophy Crimea the last couple of weeks but family obligations got in the way. Maybe this weekend will be better.

Brad

Brad
That would be excellent mate.looking forward to them
Thanks Scott:salute::

Martyn
Some great looking sets
I have always wanted to see the box set of the BOXER REBELLION was it the Peking gates
Cheers Scott

Martyn
Some great looking sets
I have always wanted to see the box set of the BOXER REBELLION was it the Peking gates
Cheers Scott

Many thanks Scott :salute::

I'm afraid I can't help you with Boxer Rebellion sets as I never collected that series

Cheers

CSA Brigadier General Edward Porter Alexander

This figure was a Special Commission based on set# ACW44

Cheers

Set# - ACW50 Brigadier General Beauregard

Cheers

Another winner, Martyn!:smile2: Love the shading and the detail on the map he's holding.^&cool^&cool

Here is another "Special Commission" that I picked up recently

It is based on set# ACW23ELT - TOM BURNEY - TERRYS TEXAS RANGERS that Tommy posted pictures of earlier in the thread, but is minus the horse.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back