Trophy - Anglo Boer War sets (1 Viewer)

SOUNDING THE "CHARGE"

BUGLER.jpg

BUGLER-1.jpg

BUGLERBANDW.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

Once again ever so nicely done featurig both Lancers my friend. {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

BRINGING OUT AN AMMUNITION WAGGON UNDER HEAVY FIRE AT COLENSO

bwammowagon.jpg

ammowagon-1.jpg

ammowagonblackandwhite.jpg

WAGON, OXEN and HANDLER - TROPHY SPECIAL

WOUNDED TROOPER and HORSE - LITTLE LEGION

Cheers

Martyn...you've staged a very nice rendition of the ammunition wagons under attack...that looks like a very nice set...the oxen are beautiful...

Martyn...you've staged a very nice rendition of the ammunition wagons under attack...that looks like a very nice set...the oxen are beautiful...

Many thanks Michael :salute::

The Ammunition wagon was a special order for the Belgian Toy Soldier Museum, who sold it to me when they were down sizing their Trophy collection ^&cool

Cheers

Love the oxen set up, Martyn!:smile2: My son Alec has a plexiglass showcase on the mantle in his bedroom with the Trophy Oxen team pulling a navel gun and limber carrying seated sailers, with several of the native drovers with whips, alongside a Hicks Atwell Boer War Armored Train with Trophy crew soon to be joined (at Christmas) by the Trophy Boer War Steam Engine set. Next to World War I, the Boer War is my favorite Trophy period.

Love the oxen set up, Martyn!:smile2: My son Alec has a plexiglass showcase on the mantle in his bedroom with the Trophy Oxen team pulling a navel gun and limber carrying seated sailers, with several of the native drovers with whips, alongside a Hicks Atwell Boer War Armored Train with Trophy crew soon to be joined (at Christmas) by the Trophy Boer War Steam Engine set. Next to World War I, the Boer War is my favorite Trophy period.

Many thanks Louis :salute::

Alec has some very nice sets {bravo}}

I would love to find a BW train^&cool

Cheers

Great scene!^&cool^&cool Love the Traction Engines! Once I give my son his, I will take some photos of his Trophy Steam Tractor next to a magnificent Heco Tinplate Models version in my collection. I know Tom Dubel has a Kingcast version as well as the Trophy version, and Ed Curiel has one done by Metalshed. Maybe we can get photographs of all the different versions by the various manufacturers together on one thread.:wink2:

Great scene!^&cool^&cool Love the Traction Engines! Once I give my son his, I will take some photos of his Trophy Steam Tractor next to a magnificent Heco Tinplate Models version in my collection. I know Tom Dubel has a Kingcast version as well as the Trophy version, and Ed Curiel has one done by Metalshed. Maybe we can get photographs of all the different versions by the various manufacturers together on one thread.:wink2:

Many thanks Louis :salute::

That sounds like a great idea {bravo}}

Cheers

Hi Martyn, so you just happened to have three sets then! :rolleyes2: :wink2: makes for a good reconstruction though.:salute::

Jeff

Hi Martyn, so you just happened to have three sets then! :rolleyes2: :wink2: makes for a good reconstruction though.:salute::

Jeff

Many thanks Jeff :salute:: Maybe picking up another one or two in December........a lot easier to look after than Camels ^&grin......though I might be tempeted to get a couple more of them as well{bravo}}

Cheers

Gee Martyn seems like I found a news paper photo which I cut out from it featuring your sets{sm4}{sm4}. Great sets an photos featuring them my friend.

w70emdg2x-20121022233846.jpg

Gee Martyn seems like I found a news paper photo which I cut out from it featuring your sets{sm4}{sm4}. Great sets an photos featuring them my friend.

w70emdg2x-20121022233846.jpg

Great addition to the thread Joe, many thanks for adding it {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

NAVAL 4.7 GUN SHELLING THE COLENSO LINES

47gun.jpg

NBGUN.jpg

NBGUNBW.jpg

NBGUNBW-2.jpg

Cheers

Great follow up to your SKIRL OF THE PIPES Martyn following the earlier one featuring the Royal Artillery.{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Great follow up to your SKIRL OF THE PIPES Martyn following the earlier one featuring the Royal Artillery.{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Many thanks Joe, glad you are enjoying the series :salute::

Cheers mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back