Trophy - Anglo Boer War sets (1 Viewer)

Hi Martyn,

Found these really nice pics of the steam tractors in South Africa.......View attachment 75657View attachment 75658View attachment 75659View attachment 75660View attachment 75661

Hi Luiz

Great pictures, many thanks for posting them:salute:::salute:::salute::

BW2-1.jpg

BW3-1.jpg

BW1-1.jpg

BW4-1.jpg

Can I ask, are there any pictures of an Armoured Train, if a manufacturer produced one I would buy it in a heart beat

Cheers

Martyn:)

BW2-1.jpg

Your picture gave me an idea for a quick dio Luiz:salute::

bwtractor.jpg

Cheers

Wonderful sets. The naval gun with the oxen is a fantastic piece. -- Al

One of my favourite Trophy series as you know Tommy :salute::

Cheers

Wow Tommy, just incredible ..... Trophy toy soldier eye candy, gotta love it all, figures, wagons, artillery sets, that awesome tractor and (my favorite) the terrific ox drawn 4.7 gun. ^&grin

Thanks for posting. {bravo}}

B.

Tommy,

You are definitely pushing Martyn for the most amazing Trophy collection out there!:wink2:

Tommy,

You are definitely pushing Martyn for the most amazing Trophy collection out there!:wink2:
Thanks Louis and Buster. Martyn has so many rare sets that I didn't know existed. This is what makes this forum so interesting and fun.

Set# EQ50/V - KINGS OWN SCOTTISH BORDERERS - MAXIM GUN

MAXIMGUN.jpg

Cheers

007.JPG EQ 16V and EQ 17V or DBEQ7 and DBEQ8, City of London Imperial Volunteer Screw Gun Battery and Handler and Boxes of Ammunition, Guardhouse by JGM.

View attachment 103435 EQ 16V and EQ 17V or DBEQ7 and DBEQ8, City of London Imperial Volunteer Screw Gun Battery and Handler and Boxes of Ammunition, Guardhouse by JGM.

Great sets Tommy {bravo}}, I had been looking for them for nearly two years and then, last week, I found them ^&cool

I couldn't post a proper response as I had run out of posts on the 23rd of August, I did manage a "LIKE" tick ^&grin

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back