Trophy WW1 (2 Viewers)

I finally got my Trophy Searchlight Truck!^&cool^&cool Picked it up at the Secaucus Show today for about half of original retail!:wink2: It started my show off right, and it kept getting better . . . more on the Heco Tinplate Models thread . . . :smile2:

My only WW1 Artillery set EQ60
attachment.php

Picked up another one of these off ebay last night.

He's probably not sleeping as well since when he was at the Show yesterday, Larry and I arranged for someone to "borrow" some of his pieces. They look very nice in our display cases :wink2:^&cool

He's probably not sleeping as well since when he was at the Show yesterday, Larry and I arranged for someone to "borrow" some of his pieces. They look very nice in our display cases :wink2:^&cool

Brad won't be sleeping too well either when he finds one of his Trophy horse's severed head on his pillow . . . {sm4}

As Schultz would say, "I know nutthinng."

Brad won't be sleeping too well either when he finds one of his Trophy horse's severed head on his pillow . . . {sm4}

Or in his hamburger :tongue:^&grin

How can you sleep at night ^&grin :salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

Instead of counting sheep, Louis counts all of Clive's camels in his sleep - if that doesn't work, he adds your camels, and if all else fails, a bottle of single-malt Scotch will do^&grin

I think he goes for the Scotch first. That is when the police need to be called for some nutter trying to sing opera :rolleyes2:

I finally got my Trophy Searchlight Truck!^&cool^&cool Picked it up at the Secaucus Show today for about half of original retail!:wink2: It started my show off right, and it kept getting better . . . more on the Heco Tinplate Models thread . . . :smile2:

I just sent Brad and Terry 4 photos of my Trophy Searchlight Truck and Artillery set, along with the marching French Colonial African Troops kindly given to me by good friend Rich Schuster, with a polite request they post them on this thread.:smile2:

Here are the photos. Outstanding acquisition. Makes me almost want to collect WW I. Almost...:wink2:

Trophy Search1.jpg
Trophy Search2.jpg
Trophy Search3.jpg
Trophy Search4.jpg

Beautiful gets, Louis. I'll bet the French Colonial troops are hard to find. -- Al

Thanks Brad for posting the photos!:smile2:

Thanks Al! The Artillery set and the French Colonial Troops were a gift from good friend Rich Schuster (NYSoldiers). Thanks Rich!:smile2:

So, anyone know where a guy can get his hands on a Trophy Motor Ambulance or a Military Bus?^&confuse

So, anyone know where a guy can get his hands on a Trophy Motor Ambulance or a Military Bus?^&confuse

Louis,
As far as I know all original glossy Military Buses less then a dozen), have never been sold to GP and were shipped to somebody in Australia...it was the last model produced by Trophy... bus original castings went to Ken with the rest of the stuff and he made since a few special order buses in matte only with a high price tag.
Al

Thanks Louis for providing the photos and Brad for posting them.....Joe{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back