Trophy WW1 (1 Viewer)

Great stuff, Tommy!^&cool^&cool Boy would I love to get myself one of those buses!:smile2:

Some beautiful stuff. I never even saw the US troops or the bus back when I was buying Trophy, 20 years ago. -- Al

Some beautiful stuff. I never even saw the US troops or the bus back when I was buying Trophy, 20 years ago. -- Al

Thanks Louis and Lancer. Len did the bus about a year before he sold out. The early ones are a darker green. Same model as his Christmas bus. Glad you enjoyed them.

Thanks Louis and Lancer. Len did the bus about a year before he sold out. The early ones are a darker green. Same model as his Christmas bus. Glad you enjoyed them.

I only have 2 buses- earlier Summer and Later Winter/Summer combo. I wish I had the WW1 too. I know Maison has this one as he did it in a Matte release. Seems to be a no brainer to release this one...............................

Great stuff Tommy!
Tom

I only have 2 buses- earlier Summer and Later Winter/Summer combo. I wish I had the WW1 too. I know Maison has this one as he did it in a Matte release. Seems to be a no brainer to release this one...............................

Great stuff Tommy!
Tom
Thanks Tom. Maison will also paint one in gloss. I wonder if anyone has contacted him to see.

Some -one on the forum enquired at Maison Militaire recently and was told they were sold out and had no intention of redoing it.
It is a pity.
Thanks for posting.

Some -one on the forum enquired at Maison Militaire recently and was told they were sold out and had no intention of redoing it.
It is a pity.
Thanks for posting.

That is just inexcusable and another in the long list of failure associated with the mould transfer of Trophy. At this point, I would buy an unpainted casting and kindly ask/beg/plead a commission to Mike at Little Legion. Why buy the Company's moulds? I just don't get it.

Martin T, can you procure one and paint it in Trophy gloss style?????

I thought this piece was going to relaunch the Trophy brand? I must have gotten that one wrong.

TD

attachment.php
Louis: You need one of these eight horse teams to pull your artillery in case you run out of petrol.

I finally got one of these at the OTSN last month (it still hasn't arrived, but I told the seller, whom I have dealt with for years, that there was no rush in getting it to me).^&cool I will take some photos once it arrives.

I am also attempting to get a couple of more Trophy WWI sets at the momment, hope to have some good news in a few days . . . :wink2:

I got the British Horse Drawn General Service Wagon in dark green with the driver and the little white dog. Photos to follow upon receipt.:smile2:

I got the British Horse Drawn General Service Wagon in dark green with the driver and the little white dog. Photos to follow upon receipt.:smile2:

That is a great set Louis {bravo}}

I have the Naval Brigade version for the Boer War that was done as a "Special"

Cheers

Martyn:)

My big gun team arrived today. I hope to find time to assemble it later this evening, and will try to get some photos to Brad and Terry with a polite request that one of them post them for me.:smile2:

I sent Terry and Brad three photos of the new WWI horse drawn gun team on my Trophy WWI set up (made of Hudson & Allen street bases and the King & Country ruined Normandy Village bases, peopled with Trophy WWI sets), with a polite request that they post them on this thread.:smile2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back