Trophy WW1 (1 Viewer)

My "Everything Stops for Tea" set arrived, and I sent photos of it and the first of my "Stokes Mortar Crew" sets to Brad with a polite request that he post them on this thread.:smile2:

My "Everything Stops for Tea" set arrived, and I sent photos of it and the first of my "Stokes Mortar Crew" sets to Brad with a polite request that he post them on this thread.:smile2:

T 1.JPG

T 2.JPG

Attachments

• TK04C[1].jpg
    TK04C[1].jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 357
Here are the photos. Some very nice figures, congratulations Louis :smile2:

View attachment 74987

View attachment 74988

View attachment 74989

View attachment 74990

View attachment 74991

Hi, these are great shots of WW1 Militaria, specially the artillery and armour. I have loaded onto the Artillery Fans Album a few of my own WW1 pics, why not add these! With that members who want to see or have ideas about sets, specifically artillery and WW1 can go to a special place and see many different options coming from the diverse collections we all have. The link is: http://www.treefrogtreasures.com/forum/group.php?groupid=6&do=grouppictures&page=4
Regards,
Luiz ( Artillery Crazy )

Thanks Martyn. It looks like you are into the American Civil War for the long haul. You have acquired some very nice sets.

Hi Tommy

There were some great ACW sets produced by Trophy. I didn't have any until I found a few sitting on the shelf at MKL a few weeks ago, the MT series are particularly nice:salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

I am bidding on a German WWI Supply Cart on Ebay, which, if I win, I will post photos of on this thread. Thank you to Tommy for a kind heads up!:smile2:

I am bidding on a German WWI Supply Cart on Ebay, which, if I win, I will post photos of on this thread. Thank you to Tommy for a kind heads up!:smile2:

I saw that one Louis, it comes with a very nice diorama piece, I hope you win it :salute::

Cheers

Keep the faith, still early days :wink2:

Cheers

Ok, so once Louis say No Mas, I decided to jump in.........................who out bid me?? I put in a ridiculous bid b/c I am very partial to German Shepherds and oxen!! BUT WOW, is this set worth what it went for?????

TD

Ok, so once Louis say No Mas, I decided to jump in.........................who out bid me?? I put in a ridiculous bid b/c I am very partial to German Shepherds and oxen!! BUT WOW, is this set worth what it went for?????

TD
Tom,
I guess, you were overbid by a gentleman from KS, he bids on almost every Trophy piece posted at eBay and does not care much about the prices..."Not That There's Anything Wrong with That" .
This is a beautiful set, and I planned to place my bid as well but the price paid almost doubled its original retail. You saved a lot of money by not winning this set ....I am pretty sure it will surface again and we will have another chance to get it for much less.:)
Al

Tom,
I guess, you were overbid by a gentleman from KS, he bids on almost every Trophy piece posted at eBay and does not care much about the prices..."Not That There's Anything Wrong with That" .
This is a beautiful set, and I planned to place my bid as well but the price paid almost doubled its original retail. You saved a lot of money but not winning this set ....I am pretty sure it will surface again and you will have another chance to get it for much less.:)
Al

Hi I missed this auction. Could some-one post a iink.
Thanks in advance.

TD

Hi I missed this auction. Could some-one post a iink.
Thanks in advance.

According to one of my catalogues the set GWD10 - WINTER SUPPLIES AT THE FRONT was specially commissioned by Rod Key, famed for his Salvation Army sets. There should be more of them out there at a cheaper price

Cheers

According to one of my catalogues the set GWD10 - WINTER SUPPLIES AT THE FRONT was specially commissioned by Rod Key, famed for his Salvation Army sets. There should be more of them out there at a cheaper price

Cheers

It's quite interesting , Martyn because the seller actually stated in his description that he had purchased this set from Highland Falls, NY home of USMA West Point which was Toy Soldier Gallery in upstate New York) ^&confuse Trophy of Texas also was selling these sets...From other hand I do not remember that any Rod Keys salley sets made their way across the pond :) It's a good question for Len.
Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back