Trophy WW1 (1 Viewer)

Hi Louis

PM replied to with some info

Cheers

Martyn:)

Hi Guys,

Other than just showing the boxes, what about showing what is in side......:D...curious to see these sets, specially given that they are no longer in production:cool:

Hi Guys,

Other than just showing the boxes, what about showing what is in side......:D...curious to see these sets, specially given that they are no longer in production:cool:

Hi Luiz

Sorry but I don't have a picture of the sets inside the boxes, the sets aren't mine, I took the picture to record the sets that were available to buy should I purchase them at a later date...............I purchased several:wink2: but not these I'm afraid

Cheers

Hi Luiz

Sorry but I don't have a picture of the sets inside the boxes, the sets aren't mine, I took the picture to record the sets that were available to buy should I purchase them at a later date...............I purchased several:wink2: but not these I'm afraid

Cheers

Humm what a pitty......maybe we will see someone adding pics of these sets sometime...
Cheers
Luiz:cool:

The second WWI British Pack Mule and Handler, different from my first in several aspects, which I traded good friend Tom Dubel for, arrived.:smile2: Comparison photos of the two pack mules to follow.:wink2:

The second WWI British Pack Mule and Handler, different from my first in several aspects, which I traded good friend Tom Dubel for, arrived.:smile2: Comparison photos of the two pack mules to follow.:wink2:

I sent Brad a photo of the two pack mules and handlers with a polite request that he post them on this thread.:smile2:

I also snagged a nice Stokes Mortar set, with a diorama piece, the marching crewmen carrying the disassembled mortar, and a dog. Photos to follow upon receipt.:smile2:

Nice sets Louis {bravo}}

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of the two pack mules and handlers so that I can compare them with the ones I have for the AZW and NWF campaigns

Cheers

I would say not.
Nice set but it is not trophy.
Any other opinions?

Can one of you gentlemen who is more knowledgeable about Trophy tell me if the wagon, horses & rider in this auction are Trophy?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toy-Soldier...Toys_Games_ToySoldiers_EH&hash=item3cbb6e453a

I don't recognise it Louis but I bet someone will know the maker:wink2:

WW1WAGON.jpg

Cheers

Pleasure Louis.

The funeral set is a rather interesting set. Can't ever remember seeing that kind of set before.

Hi Louis. Doesn't look like Trophy, but that seller does have a set of Trophy WW1 figures for sale, mislabled as another maker. -- Al

Hello gentlemen,

Pretty sure this set was made by a small company called 'Seabea Miniatures' in the UK a few years ago.

I don't think these guys are still around?

Forum member 'Trooper' would know for sure as I believe he may have been the sculptor!

Cheers,

Craig
WETS

Hi Louis. Doesn't look like Trophy, but that seller does have a set of Trophy WW1 figures for sale, mislabled as another maker. -- Al

I snagged those figures, the other Stokes Mortar crew Trophy produced, so now I have both versions.:smile2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back