Trophy WW1 (3 Viewers)

I won the auction for the WWI British Pack Mule & Handler.^&cool I will take photos with my other Trophy WWI sets upon receipt.:smile2:

I won the auction for the WWI British Pack Mule & Handler.^&cool I will take photos with my other Trophy WWI sets upon receipt.:smile2:

Glad you won that set Louis, it will be a great addition :salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks Al and Martyn.:smile2:

I have decided to build a Trophy column of trucks, horse drawn equipment and marching soldiers, all moving up to a couple of the big Gun diorama sets. Thanks to the incredible generosity of our good friend Rich, who has promised to trade me his duplicate of another of the big gun sets, I will have two different big artillery piece/crew/diorama sets for the end of the scene. I have the "Somme Siege Train #2" set, the horse drawn field kitchen, the Mule and Handler, and some marching Aussie troops, and I am still working on a trade for the Search Light Truck.

Assuming the trade occurs, I will save spaces in the scene for one each of the wonderful Trophy Motor Ambulance and British Army Bus. This has become as fun a hunt for me as my constant quest for Heco Tinplate Models.

I just bought the Trophy Alvin York set from Treefrog Treasures off consignment. ^&cool ^&cool It isn't exactly what I intended to collect, but goes with my planned scene, and frankly, Sergeant York was such a great American that I couldn't resist, despite having to pay more than retail.:redface2:

I just bought the Trophy Alvin York set from Treefrog Treasures off consignment. ^&cool ^&cool It isn't exactly what I intended to collect, but goes with my planned scene, and frankly, Sergeant York was such a great American that I couldn't resist, despite having to pay more than retail.:redface2:
Good for you Louis. Trophy of Texas commissioned that set but not that many were made and/or sold.

I swapped Tom for another, slightly different, British Pack Mule and Handler set.:smile2: Photos upon receipt.

Made another swap. Picked up "The Ladies from Hell", another combination figures-diorama set. Photos upon receipt.:wink2:

Made another swap. Picked up "The Ladies from Hell", another combination figures-diorama set. Photos upon receipt.:wink2:
Yes but you need to try and get hold of the Trophy motorized bus. That was one of the last sets Trophy released before they closed in 2006.
Tommy has one but I think he got it from Ken Jackson.
Good luck.

Yes but you need to try and get hold of the Trophy motorized bus. That was one of the last sets Trophy released before they closed in 2006.
Tommy has one but I think he got it from Ken Jackson.
Good luck.

Damian,

If you know where I could find one of these megnificent Trophy buses, please let me know, I would drop everything and buy one in a heartbeat. After Heco Tinplate Models tanks and armored cars, the Trophy Bus is my most wanted item at the moment.

Damian,

If you know where I could find one of these megnificent Trophy buses, please let me know, I would drop everything and buy one in a heartbeat. After Heco Tinplate Models tanks and armored cars, the Trophy Bus is my most wanted item at the moment.

Try Ken Jackson.
Did he not make some.
That is where Tommy got his I believe.
Good luck the Trophy WWI stuff is really outstanding.

Try Ken Jackson.
Did he not make some.
That is where Tommy got his I believe.
Good luck the Trophy WWI stuff is really outstanding.

Could you PM me Ken Jackson's contact information? I will contact him about the bus right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back