Trophy WW1 (1 Viewer)

Had a talk with Len today. He has had computer problems so he hasn't been able to respond. He said no trains, tanks or airplanes because of the high costs of development and production. He did outsource a Sudan train project to a small company that went out of business after four months without any trains produced.

Interesting conversation on the trains. I picked up a lot of my trophy through Jim. A real passionate toy soldier collector!
JW

Here are some images of Hicks Attwell.Picture 108.jpg

Attachments

• Picture 107.jpg
    Picture 107.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 309
More of my train

Attachments

• Picture 112.jpg
    Picture 112.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 328
  • Picture 108.jpg
    Picture 108.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 297
attachment.php
EQ 62V-Wonder what the dog's name is?

attachment.php
Hi Louis: You need one of these to feed your troops! I would be surprised if Len made any tanks because of the cost of development just like any trains. I would like to see the photos.

Just made a deal to purchase one of these excellent field kitchens to feed my Trophy WWI troops . . . :wink2:

Just made a deal to purchase one of these excellent field kitchens to feed my Trophy WWI troops . . . :wink2:

That is a great set Louis, I was very lucky when I found the Anglo Zulu War version a couple of years ago at MKL

ZULUWAR-KITCHENONTHEMARCH3.jpg

ZULUWAR-KITCHENONTHEMARCH5.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

That is a great set Louis, I was very lucky when I found the Anglo Zulu War version a couple of years ago at MKL

ZULUWAR-KITCHENONTHEMARCH3.jpg

ZULUWAR-KITCHENONTHEMARCH5.jpg

Cheers

Great looking sets, Martyn!:smile2: I used to have the Zulu War field kitchen set with the native woman.

I have a lead on one of the searchlight trucks . . . :wink2:

Great looking sets, Martyn!:smile2: I used to have the Zulu War field kitchen set with the native woman.

I have a lead on one of the searchlight trucks . . . :wink2:

Thanks Louis, I hope you get that searchlight truck {bravo}}

Cheers

Thanks Louis, I hope you get that searchlight truck {bravo}}

Cheers

It may cost me my second K&C Vietnam M113 Armored Personnel Carrier in trade. I hesitate to pull the trigger because the M113 is worth a lot on the secondary market, but I really like that searchlight truck . . . :redface2:

Got my WWI Field Kitchen today . . . it is so cool!:smile2: It actually opens up and has food inside! Now if I can work the trade for the Trophy searchlight truck . . .

Got my WWI Field Kitchen today . . . it is so cool!:smile2: It actually opens up and has food inside! Now if I can work the trade for the Trophy searchlight truck . . .

It is a great set Louis, well done {bravo}}

Cheers

Hi Martyn: Another one.

I just picked up one of these "Somme Bombardiment Sets". ^&cool^&cool I think that Trophy's WWI vehicles, guns and diorama materials are some of their best products, and I am thrilled that they are still available at retail or less.:smile2:

I just sent Brad two photos of my new WWI Field Kitchen with a polite request that he post them on this thread.:smile2:

I just picked up one of these "Somme Bombardiment Sets". ^&cool^&cool I think that Trophy's WWI vehicles, guns and diorama materials are some of their best products, and I am thrilled that they are still available at retail or less.:smile2:

Trophy did make some superb WW1 sets Louis, I'm looking forward to Brad posting the pictures of your Field kitchen:salute::

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back