Trophy WW1 (1 Viewer)

That's a heck of a collection, Louis. I count 6 big guns. Quite impressive, indeed. -- Al

Some more WWI
I agree with Louis it is superb

Attachments

• IMG_7750.jpg
    IMG_7750.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_7751.jpg
    IMG_7751.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 264
That Bus, and the wonderful Tommies on the top deck, could be the nicest set Trophy ever produced, and that's saying something!^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool

Thanks to a kind assist from Brad (Jazzeum) :smile2:, I was able to pick up two Trophy marching WWI sets (an officer and five marching Brits, and heavy weapon team marching). Photos to follow upon receipt.

Thanks to a kind assist from Brad (Jazzeum) :smile2:, I was able to pick up two Trophy marching WWI sets (an officer and five marching Brits, and heavy weapon team marching). Photos to follow upon receipt.

Excellent Louis, looking forward to the pictures :salute:: Brad is a good bloke {bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)

Excellent Louis, looking forward to the pictures :salute:: Brad is a good bloke {bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)

Indeed he is!:smile2: I would have missed the Valley Forge Show this weekend, except Brad gave me a heads up on that too - I thank him, my wallet does not!{sm4}

The marching WWI figures arrived in yesterday's post. I will try to take some shots of them today, and get them to Brad and Terry with a polite request that one of them post them on this thread.:smile2:

The marching WWI figures arrived in yesterday's post. I will try to take some shots of them today, and get them to Brad and Terry with a polite request that one of them post them on this thread.:smile2:
EQ67A.jpgEQ70.jpgGWD6.jpg Louis: These are photos you requested. EQ67V is a howitzer instead. Then EQ70 and GWD6. Tommy

View attachment 126874View attachment 126875View attachment 126876 Louis: These are photos you requested. EQ67V is a howitzer instead. Then EQ70 and GWD6. Tommy

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Tommy. Instead of looking to ebay, he offered me the two British Artillery sets depicted above (the gun emplacement actually has an 8 inch Howitzer rather than the gun depicted) at very reasonable prices, and has even allowed me some time to pull the money together, in light of the expense of my imminent trip to London, and the unexpected expense of a new transmission for my Jeep I incurred this week:redface2:. He is truly one of the good guys, and I really appreciate it.:smile2:

That's what collecting is all about: the people and not just what we collect.

You can never say enough about people like Tommy, Martyn and Alex.

That's what collecting is all about: the people and not just what we collect.

You can never say enough about people like Tommy, Martyn and Alex.

I agree completely, Brad, and I would include you in that as well.:smile2:

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Tommy. Instead of looking to ebay, he offered me the two British Artillery sets depicted above (the gun emplacement actually has an 8 inch Howitzer rather than the gun depicted) at very reasonable prices, and has even allowed me some time to pull the money together, in light of the expense of my imminent trip to London, and the unexpected expense of a new transmission for my Jeep I incurred this week:redface2:. He is truly one of the good guys, and I really appreciate it.:smile2:
Beautiful sets, Louis. I actually used to have the set on the upper right, with the howitzer. Oh, that I still did.:( -- Al

Again with help from Brad:smile2:, I got the Stokes Mortar set with the little bulldog urinating on a German Helmet. Photos to follow upon receipt.:wink2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back