Trophy WW1 (3 Viewers)

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Tommy. Instead of looking to ebay, he offered me the two British Artillery sets depicted above (the gun emplacement actually has an 8 inch Howitzer rather than the gun depicted) at very reasonable prices, and has even allowed me some time to pull the money together, in light of the expense of my imminent trip to London, and the unexpected expense of a new transmission for my Jeep I incurred this week:redface2:. He is truly one of the good guys, and I really appreciate it.:smile2:

A big thanks again to Tommy!:smile2: The check went out today.:wink2:

The sets Tommy graciously passed along to me arrived safely today. I will try to post a couple of photos tomorrow.:smile2:

The sets Tommy graciously passed along to me arrived safely today. I will try to post a couple of photos tomorrow.:smile2:

Attached are a couple of photos of both of my Trophy WWI Gun Teams, the one with the Howitzer I already had, and the one with the Naval Gun I just got from Tommy:

Attachments

• Trophy Gun Teams 2.JPG
    Trophy Gun Teams 2.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 293
  • Trophy Gun Teams.JPG
    Trophy Gun Teams.JPG
    185.7 KB · Views: 311
Attached are a couple of photos of both of my Trophy WWI Gun Teams, the one with the Howitzer I already had, and the one with the Naval Gun I just got from Tommy:

Cool sets
DO you have the Dennis Lorry set pulling a Howitzer.

Very nice Louis :salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

Cool sets
DO you have the Dennis Lorry set pulling a Howitzer.

Yes, there are photos of my lorry pulling a howitzer on this thread. The only Trophy WWI sets I am still after are the Bus and the Motor Ambulance.:wink2:

Yes but you need to try and get hold of the Trophy motorized bus. That was one of the last sets Trophy released before they closed in 2006.
Tommy has one but I think he got it from Ken Jackson.
Good luck.

Clive Gande got me the bus!!^&cool^&cool Photos will follow once it makes its way across the pond.:wink2:

Damian,

I tried to reply to your PM, but your box is full. Clear a little space or e-mail me, and I will fill you in.

You really must live right. That's a killer coup. Congratulations. :salute:: -- Al

Al, if you are after one email Ken Jackson at Maison Militaire he had produced a limited run of 20 in the middle of last year and I think some are still for sale

Cheers

Al, if you are after one email Ken Jackson at Maison Militaire he had produced a limited run of 20 in the middle of last year and I think some are still for sale

Cheers

Martyn, many thanks for the info. I appreciate it. -- Al

You really must live right. That's a killer coup. Congratulations. :salute:: -- Al

Al, as Martyn mentioned, Clive made the arrangements to get it from Ken Jackson, who Tom Dubel and Clive managed to talk into making some buses.:smile2:

Does anyone know what else Ken might be open to making; would love to get a elephant set similar to the that Martyn just acquired.

Anyway, sorry for sidetracking the thread and congrats Louis ^&cool

Brad

Al, as Martyn mentioned, Clive made the arrangements to get it from Ken Jackson, who Tom Dubel and Clive managed to talk into making some buses.:smile2:

I wonder what is a price tag on the bus? :)
It regards to the elephant I bet it will be cheaper to buy it at eBay...
Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back