IMG_7489.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_7490.jpg
    IMG_7490.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_7491.jpg
    IMG_7491.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 242
I ordered it through MKL as soon as a I saw the photo of it on Toy Soldier Collector back in 2006.
I was lucky to get it.

6-IN, 30 CWT HOWITZER

ww1gun1_zpscac2aa48.jpg

ww1gun2_zps8bb40186.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

I am not sure how popular the Trophy WWI series was at the time, but I always liked it and collected it.
It seems to be being rediscovered now.
Not as colourful as some of the other series but has a charm all of it's own.

I am not sure how popular the Trophy WWI series was at the time, but I always liked it and collected it.
It seems to be being rediscovered now.
Not as colourful as some of the other series but has a charm all of it's own.

Its my favorite Trophy series, and I'm actually kind of glad it wasn't initially popular, as unlike the other Trophy series, you can still get these WWI sets for retail or below.:wink2:

I think it's gaining popularity. Two series that are definitely underpriced (if that's the right word) is American Civil War and American Revolution). The Wilderness box recently sold by Joe Saine sold for several hundreds dollars less than the Zulu box he was selling.

I think it's gaining popularity. Two series that are definitely underpriced (if that's the right word) is American Civil War and American Revolution). The Wilderness box recently sold by Joe Saine sold for several hundreds dollars less than the Zulu box he was selling.

I noticed that Brad :wink2: But please keep it to yourself about ACW sets, I think they are rubbish ^&grin

Cheers

Yes, I agree Martyn. Absolute garbage. For those who are reading this, if you are in Europe, Martyn will gladly take them off your hands and I will do the same for those in the USA.....and you don't even have to pay us ^&grin

I noticed that Brad :wink2: But please keep it to yourself about ACW sets, I think they are rubbish ^&grin

Cheers

Same for the WWI stuff. Would not touch it with a barge pole

I sent Brad and Terry three photos of my newest 30 CWT Howitzer and Crew diorama set on my Trophy WWI set up, with a polite request that one of them post them on this thread.:smile2:

I sent Brad and Terry three photos of my newest 30 CWT Howitzer and Crew diorama set on my Trophy WWI set up, with a polite request that one of them post them on this thread.:smile2:

That stuff is rubbish Louis. Just get rid of it and send it to me.
Just kidding
You are certainly acquiring a lovely WWI collection.
Good luck with your search for the WWI bus.
It is my pride and joy.
Wil post more as I get myself set up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back