Trophy WW1 (1 Viewer)

Gentlemen,

Did Trophy ever make any WWI pilot figures?

If so, these would be a must have for me.
hi Louis: I checked with Mike Laeding of Trophy of Texas and neither he nor I remember any WWI pilot figures. Needless to say, Len could have completed some for a special commission or for someone like "Under Two Flags".

I have never heard of one or seen one.
Little Legion do a cool Battle of Britain set.

I looked through their website and don't see anything like that and it's not anything in their ranges, unless it was a special commission.

I looked through their website and don't see anything like that and it's not anything in their ranges, unless it was a special commission.

I think it is in that MKL catalogue. Maybe Martyn could scan it in for us.

I have never heard of one or seen one.
Little Legion do a cool Battle of Britain set.

I'll have to try to find pictures of that. Sounds right up my alley.:smile2:

I think it is in that MKL catalogue. Maybe Martyn could scan it in for us.

Is this the one

LLWW2.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

That is the set.
Thanks Martyn

Happy to help Damien.

The MKL catalogue is a mine of information and Lynn Kenwood still has some available for sale. Lynn and Trisha are on holiday at the moment so any response to an email may be slow

Cheers

Happy to help Damien.

The MKL catalogue is a mine of information and Lynn Kenwood still has some available for sale. Lynn and Trisha are on holiday at the moment so any response to an email may be slow

Cheers

Martyn,

Do you have their email. I'd like to get one. Thanks.

Cheers,

Picked up my Somme Siege Train today from George at the Valley Forge Show, and it is spectacular in person. I will take some photos tomorrow with my other WWI vehicles and ask Brad to post them for me.:smile2:

I sent Brad a couple of photographs of my new Trophy Somme Siege Train #2 set along with a polite request that he post them on this thread.:smile2:

I also sent Brad five photographs of all of my WWI vehicles, including 6 Heco Tinplate Models Tanks, armored cars, trucks and ambulances, the Trophy Dennis Lorry siege train, two Toy Army Workshop vehicles (a Renault FT17 Tank and a small truck), a Tommy Atkins Troop Transport Lorry carrying highlanders, and an HM Miniatures or JM Miniatures (I forget the name of the little cottage industry producer) WWI ambulance. I asked him to post these photos on the Heco Tinplate Models thread.

I also have a Britains Premier Charles Biggs Thornycraft Antiaircraft Lorry, but I didn't dig it out of storage when I took the photos this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back