Trophy WW1 (3 Viewers)

Trophy made some great sets.
Thanks for posting

Gotta agree there Damian, although I don't actually have any in my collection:rolleyes2:.

I know Lynn had a few sets left, I even pictured some last year.

ww1.jpg

ww1A-1.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

I don't think so Louis, I took pictures of all the WW1 Trophy sets I could find and there were no vehicles

Cheers

Thanks Martyn. I really like the Trophy Dennis Lorry I just picked up, so I am definitely after the Searchlight Lorry, the Ambulance and the WWI Bus.

By the way, a gentleman at the show told me he had two WWI tanks Trophy made only for Under Two Flags. Are you familiar with these?

Thanks Martyn. I really like the Trophy Dennis Lorry I just picked up, so I am definitely after the Searchlight Lorry, the Ambulance and the WWI Bus.

By the way, a gentleman at the show told me he had two WWI tanks Trophy made only for Under Two Flags. Are you familiar with these?

Unfortunately no Louis but a lot of early Trophy was sold via Under Two Flags, these could well have been from that time period

Cheers

Unfortunately no Louis but a lot of early Trophy was sold via Under Two Flags, these could well have been from that time period

Cheers

Martyn,

I asked the gentleman to e-mail some photos of the tanks. If he does, I will ask Brad to post them on this thread.

attachment.php
Hi Louis: You need one of these to feed your troops! I would be surprised if Len made any tanks because of the cost of development just like any trains. I would like to see the photos.

attachment.php
Louis: Here is a non-Trophy set I bought from "Under Two Flags" years ago. There may have been some tanks produced but Len can verify it wasn't Trophy just like trains. I would like to see the photos.

Interesting. Once I receive the photos I will pass them along to you. I know Heco produced tinplate armored cars and planes for Under Two Flags, maybe the tanks are Heco. I wonder who else made tanks for Under Two Flags . . .

attachment.php
Hi Louis: You need one of these to feed your troops! I would be surprised if Len made any tanks because of the cost of development just like any trains. I would like to see the photos.

Great field Kitchens! ^&cool^&cool I guess I will have to do without Trophy WWI tanks, but Heco Tinplate Models made them, so I will just keep after finding their WWI Tanks.

attachment.php
Louis: You need one of these eight horse teams to pull your artillery in case you run out of petrol.

The Trophy WWI sets are really among the greatest.
Thanks for posting

attachment.php
Louis: You need a "Gaudy Gun" to put some color in the mud of WWI.

Another great looking set, but I am going to focus on the vehicles. The vehicles and aircraft of WWI are what interest me most. Its a shame Trophy never did the aircraft, as their trucks really look great alongside Heco Tinplate Models and Toy Army Workshop WWI vehicles, so I expect aircraft made by Trophy would look great next to Heco Tinplate and K&C wood WWI Aircraft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back