Vintage ACW Photos (1 Viewer)

mestell

Lieutenant Colonel
I discovered some vintage photographs of the American Civil War ;):rolleyes:. Thought I would share them here . . . . . .
:) Mike

PICT0001-19-2.jpg

PICT0002-17-1.jpg

PICT0003-12-1.jpg

PICT0006-1-1.jpg

Very nice Mike, there are a lot of old photos popping up lately and I am loving everyone of them.

Thank you Scott and Alex. I am having fun doing this so I think I'll keep this thread going for a little while. Here are some more "oldies but goodies" . . . . .

PICT0012-2.jpg

PICT0003-7-1-1.jpg

PICT0007-1-1.jpg

PICT0003-7-1.jpg

Excellent Mike, I love old photographs. I will have to try and find that old album of Anglo-Zulu War photos I have somewhere;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

I hope the thread does continue as its great for others to see such great work
Mitch

Thanks Martyn and Mitch. Continuing with more vintage photos . . . . .

PICT0004-11-1.jpg

MikemarcherswideS-1.jpg

MikemarchofficerS-1.jpg

PICT0001-14-1.jpg

So fascinating Mike...they look like the real thing.......I sure would love to see a catalog of all your work in a hard copy....It would be nice to have.......Your camera work is outstanding......

Thank you Rick. Here are some more period photos I've discovered ;)

PICT0001a-1.jpg

PICT0001-11-1.jpg

PICT0001-8-1.jpg

PICT0005-1-1.jpg

Mike...I have looked at these pretty good and I like what you're doing here...your photos really take on a realistic "vintage" photo look...

Lovely pictures Mike, I'm still looking for that AZW album;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thank you Michael and thanks once again Martyn and Mitch. The series continues . . . . .

PICT0002-23-1.jpg

PICT0008-3.jpg

PICT0001-20.jpg

PICT0001-2-1.jpg

Seems i've missed your Series of Vintage photos from the get go Mike an I very happy I came across it a few minutes ago. Thanks for sharing your findings with us...........The Lt.

I like it. I would love to do a few of those myself. I know I have recommended it a few times to others.:eek:

Those are really nice! I especially like the two close up shots. Great angles.
Keep it up, Mike!

Joe

Love that Iron Brigade close up shot...neat idea Mike.........getting inside the scene, a total different aspect of photo work........

Thanks you JB and Rick . . . . . Here's a new one I found this afternoon . . . .

PICT0002-19-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back