Walking Dead (WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) (7 Viewers)

Re: Walking Dead

Just a note, the guy Rick and Morgan met at the barn, was looking for his horse and had body armor on..There is a third settlement in the book called the Kingdom that have horsemen in body armor...Just saying. At this point, Glenn is probably safe from Negan ( why kill him after faking his death earlier..fans would think it cheesy )..Michael

You're my go to guy for all things Walking Dead Michael, so I am curious as to why Carol would leave the group and go off on her own? She's got a fella now who has the hots for her (ok, he hasn't got movie star looks, but you take what you can get in a world full of zombies), a somewhat safe place to live, safety in numbers and all that, why go off on your own in a car that looks like a porcupine and a backpack full of snacks?

Now she's on foot...............I just don't get it; any ideas?

The show is becoming Miami Vice-like with the musical interludes. Although if you have to do that Johnny Cash is a good choice. Getting tired of the repetitive arguments between the kill them all and let God sort it out people and the live and let live folks.

So is the guy with the melted face part of Negan's group, I assume so...............what about the four clam brains in the pick up truck who Carol offed, were they part of his group too? If so, that's quite a large group, or I should say it used to be a large group as between the compound massacre, the massacre at the former slaughter house, the bikers who got wiped out on the road by the RPG, the half dozen or so in the pick up truck and the members who died at the railroad tracks firefight, he's lost about 50 members or so................oh and whahoo, I saw the bat with the barbed wire wrapped around it in the preview of next weeks episode.........................ruh ro, someone is a goner...............

Melted face guy is the one with the 2 women that Daryl met and saved in the burnt forest episode..Storyline where they steal his bike and crossbow at the end and Daryl finds the fuel truck. All bad guys found to date are Saviors and yes, they have lost about 50 to Rick's 1 so far..You are not going to find out who dies till next season..just the front view of the bat and blood..Michael

You're my go to guy for all things Walking Dead Michael, so I am curious as to why Carol would leave the group and go off on her own? She's got a fella now who has the hots for her (ok, he hasn't got movie star looks, but you take what you can get in a world full of zombies), a somewhat safe place to live, safety in numbers and all that, why go off on your own in a car that looks like a porcupine and a backpack full of snacks?

Now she's on foot...............I just don't get it; any ideas?

Carol is long dead by now in the book as a suicide...never was the Amazon woman as shown on TV..The Porcupine car was one of the road blocks set out in front of town with stakes to impale passing walkers. She swiped the keys...I am guessing her breakdown might be setting up her death by suicide or Negan...Michael

The show is becoming Miami Vice-like with the musical interludes. Although if you have to do that Johnny Cash is a good choice. Getting tired of the repetitive arguments between the kill them all and let God sort it out people and the live and let live folks.

The comic book is worse with monstrous word balloons for speeches that dwarf the art...The soap opera has me contemplating giving up the book..very depressing to date.. Michael

I had a feeling it was going to play out that way.................
Past history with show tells us the cliff-hanger ending will be just that, Negan and barbed wire bat advancing on any one of a number of possible main characters with the result left to next season. -- Al

Past history with show tells us the cliff-hanger ending will be just that, Negan and barbed wire bat advancing on any one of a number of possible main characters with the result left to next season. -- Al

There are already pirate videos out there with the purported death scene...I have not bothered to look hard for them as of yet...Not sure if it means anything but Daryl is on Talking Dead NEXT WEEK:(...Michael

There are already pirate videos out there with the purported death scene...I have not bothered to look hard for them as of yet...Not sure if it means anything but Daryl is on Talking Dead NEXT WEEK:(...Michael
Normally a bad sign as cast members who have just been killed off tend to show up on Talking Dead right after their on screen demise, however, Daryl has been on the show from time to time previously. Maybe it means nothing, maybe it means something...:wink2: -- Al

I heard the host say that last night; they'd be pretty stupid to say he was going to be on if he was going to get killed...................it's like when Glenn was not on after the episode with the dumpster, that was a giveaway he was not dead...................the writers and producers really need to stop with the mind games, they have a huge following already, no need to play games at this point...........

I heard the host say that last night; they'd be pretty stupid to say he was going to be on if he was going to get killed...................it's like when Glenn was not on after the episode with the dumpster, that was a giveaway he was not dead...................the writers and producers really need to stop with the mind games, they have a huge following already, no need to play games at this point...........

The fact is they are down in the ratings...each of the last few season openers have done less than the previous one. Based on numbers from certain entertainment sites. I believe the producer/writer's mind games and all the mostly human element stuff is straining incredubility from the masses...Also ,how many times can the same folks be captured every other episode and make it out alive, without fans saying I have seen that already...Michael

The fact is they are down in the ratings...each of the last few season openers have done less than the previous one. Based on numbers from certain entertainment sites. I believe the producer/writer's mind games and all the mostly human element stuff is straining incredubility from the masses...Also ,how many times can the same folks be captured every other episode and make it out alive, without fans saying I have seen that already...Michael

I guess the point is how long can you have a show about zombies; we get it, you move from place to place to place to place, you run into hordes of zombies, you run into other groups, some are friendly, some want to kill you and take your stuff.

I'll never understand why survivors want to kill off other survivors; the whole band together for strength in numbers thing doesn't fly I guess..................

They have played out the town story. Time for that to be overrun and move on. Get back on the road. The speeches are wearing me out. When Glenn gets going I hit the FF button real fast. He is now the most annoying character surpassing even the moping teenagers. We need some zombie evolution. A mad scientist. Some explanation why the military is completely gone but Morgan can wander around with a stick and defend himself.

They have played out the town story. Time for that to be overrun and move on. Get back on the road. The speeches are wearing me out. When Glenn gets going I hit the FF button real fast. He is now the most annoying character surpassing even the moping teenagers. We need some zombie evolution. A mad scientist. Some explanation why the military is completely gone but Morgan can wander around with a stick and defend himself.
Good points. Always wondered about the military aspect. The zombies are really just an annoyance unless the characters are caught in the open by large numbers. Time for the zombies to morph into a bigger threat by moving faster, maybe not World War Z fast, but faster than a shambling walk. Maybe a Zombie Messiah rises up and organizes the other zombies. Lastly, I agree that the group needs to go mobile and just become road warriors. -- Al

If they are down in the ratings it's not by much as they were # 2 this week and have been in the top 5 every week.
Mark

Just caught up on the last episode. Looks like Darryl's a goner but the producers have a propensity to make you think one thing and then come up with the other.

If the show is experiencing falling ratings, making up scenarios that are wilder than we've come to expect may not keep the audience you have or get back the ones you lost.

A decent finale, but somewhat handicapped by the obvious need for a cliffhanger ending. The herding of the group towards the final trap was obvious from the start but I suppose there was no helping that. I did like the Carol side story and the new horse-riders. Still a little cheated as we knew someone was going to buy it and we still don't know who. I'm really not all shocked or eager to find out, just a little disappointed the writers saw the need to leave the 'who dies' up in the air, along with the group still being up the creek. One of those elements would have sufficed. -- Al

A decent finale, but somewhat handicapped by the obvious need for a cliffhanger ending. The herding of the group towards the final trap was obvious from the start but I suppose there was no helping that. I did like the Carol side story and the new horse-riders. Still a little cheated as we knew someone was going to buy it and we still don't know who. I'm really not all shocked or eager to find out, just a little disappointed the writers saw the need to leave the 'who dies' up in the air, along with the group still being up the creek. One of those elements would have sufficed. -- Al

What a boring 85 minutes; roadblock, commercial............roadblock, commercial............roadblock commercial.........cliffhanger...............

Moronic.

Guaranteed next season, there will be a bunch of episodes with Carol and Morgan prancing around the countryside, then the big reveal of who actually died will be made during the mid season final episode.

Just about as dumb an ending as possible................

I liked this episode because it showed how through no fault of their own, they became trapped and how the noose tightened until the inevitable conclusion. Leaving the audience guessing as to who dies is a common device and I wouldn't have expected anything else. Although the Carol story is interesting, it seemed out of place, sort of a sidelight. However, it's the one story line that wasn't so predictable and left you wondering who the newcomers were.

The one line that cracked me up was Negan calling his bat Lucille. He must be a Blues fan because that's what BB King called his guitar. If he's a Blues fan, he can't be that bad :wink2:

Gotta wait till 9th October but GOT starts on the 24 this month can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back